There are 168 users in the forums

Let's talk Pass Rush

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Excellent prospect, but not off the start many people envisioned for him.

He's not in the same universe as a Myles Garrett as a prospect. Nobody in next year's draft is.

good thing the 49ers beat the rams in a meaningless football game last december. They pretty much kissed myles garrett goodbye....

Yeah cause Myles Garrett is tearing it up. Not expected to play tomorrow either... Missed all 4 games.
yea, when soloman "bust" thomas was drafted, most of these people on here were so happy like little school girls... it was embarrassing. I saw this trainwreck in April.

Yeah... no. I remember a lot of underwhelming posts.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Excellent prospect, but not off the start many people envisioned for him.

He's not in the same universe as a Myles Garrett as a prospect. Nobody in next year's draft is.

good thing the 49ers beat the rams in a meaningless football game last december. They pretty much kissed myles garrett goodbye....

Yeah cause Myles Garrett is tearing it up. Not expected to play tomorrow either... Missed all 4 games.

Remember, calling Foster a stud after 10 snaps is ridiculous and premature, but calling Myles Garrett a shoe-in HOFer after zero snaps is okay!
Not to mention, there was a small handful of posters here pounding the table for Thomas. An equally small group totally against the pick.

We had one guy practically threatening to commit suicide if we don't draft fournette and another practically willing to commit mass murder on all of the haters If we don't draft jabrill peppers

Most, however, were fine with pick, but not ecstatic or overly emotional about it one way or the other.
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Oct 1, 2017 at 11:11 AM ]
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Not to mention, there was a small handful of posters here pounding the table for Thomas. An equally small group totally against the pick.

We had one guy practically threatening to commit suicide if we don't draft fournette and another practically willing to commit mass murder on all of the haters If we don't draft jabrill peppers

Most, however, were fine with pick, but not ecstatic or overly emotional about it one way or the other.

You nailed it. I can name each one too. LOL
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

You nailed it. I can name each one too. LOL
Who cares. the fact of the matter is we have no pass rush, and last game the guys who can rush the passer in elvis and lynch set on the bench playing checkers most of the game
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
http://www.drafttek.com/2018-NFL-Draft-Prospect-Rankings/Top-College-Defensive-Ends-2018-Draft.asp

Don't know if any of these guys are any good. I don't watch much college football.

Thanks man. Either do I. Unless it's The Buckeyes.
People asked for it and they got it today.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
People asked for it and they got it today.

The first quarter was not looking great and you could hear the noise getting louder calling for Saleh's head.

If we saw nothing against these guys then there would be zero hope for development.

Very happy to see some guys make plays.

It will take more time but we may have a glimmer of hope to build upon.
[ Edited by KeepRabbitsOut on Oct 2, 2017 at 1:26 AM ]
Thoughts?

Aaron Wilson‏ @AaronWilson_NFL

More
Buccaneers have cut pass rusher Jacquies Smith. Expected to see action on waivers

Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Thoughts?

More
Buccaneers have cut pass rusher Jacquies Smith. Expected to see action on waivers

Who are you cutting?
Thoughts?

More

Who are you cutting?

Isn't this the guy we were originally looking at? Cut Cooper?
Who are you cutting?

Sometimes I wish we could let go of Kilgore.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Thoughts?

More

Who are you cutting?

Isn't this the guy we were originally looking at? Cut Cooper?

Yessir. Was thinking the same but had to double check.

https://www.google.com/amp/ninerswire.usatoday.com/2017/03/24/49ers-meet-with-buccaneers-restricted-free-agent-pass-rusher/amp/

Blair comes back soon. We dont need Coop.
He's def an upgrade at LEO over AA
Share 49erswebzone