There are 138 users in the forums

49ers/Rams

Shop Find 49ers gear online
the rams have already scored 66 points in 2 games compared to our 12
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Large difference in the quality of the defenses faced.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Is Kittle ever going to be off the injury report?
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Large difference in the quality of the defenses faced.

of course. but still funny no?
Originally posted by HERN:
Is Kittle ever going to be off the injury report?

kittle bit day by day.
Does Paulsen have any ability outside of blocking?
i'll be happy if we can get over 100 yards in the passing game. The lambs have a fierce front 7 and will drop another dude in the box to stop Hyde.. Just like last year, the run game will not work with you cant throw the ball AT ALL
Remember, we now got 2 OTs, and one OG who are legit and good starters. Laken made a good first appearance, but wtih time, i hope will be better yet. And we got Magnus in a holding pattern to tryout as a starter. Can't wait for that. But if not ready, then he sits. and kyle is a good judge of that. I really hope Laken is the real deal and just needed the right coaching. Once again we go up a very good DL, front 7. Amazing how many of them there really are. Also our schedule now two games in...looks a lot tougher than intitially. Indy is weaker, and everyone else is stronger.

Still hard to believe we have 37 new guys on the team, and are playing this well. DBs remain a problem both healthwise and ability wise. Then fusco and kilgore...whew...we gotta get that cleaned up to get much better on O. Do that and suddenly hoyer looks a lot better. We are getting there. Poco a poco...or little by little.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Sep 19, 2017 at 7:24 AM ]
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Will still have to wait another week to potentially beat our first non Rams opponent since Cleveland in 2015.

Jesus
Its gonna be a s**t show. I don't have much faith in the offense at this point. Hopefully Hoyer steps it up and Goodwin looses the stone hands.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Perfect game to start CJ!
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Will still have to wait another week to potentially beat our first non Rams opponent since Cleveland in 2015.

Umm... Chicago. Not Cleveland.
We're probably not going to win, but maybe the offense will at least scores a TD this week. Not going to get my hopes up though. It's telling that the part of the team that has looked the best the first 2 weeks, the defense, is the part of the team that Kyle Shanahan probably has the least to do with. Makes you wonder what we're paying him for.
The 4 game winning streak begins on Thursday!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
The 4 game winning streak begins on Thursday!

I'll be happy with two out of the next four.
Share 49ersWebzone