There are 252 users in the forums

49ers/Rams

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Eh, whatever, maybe he makes it in the NFL, maybe he doesn't.

I was just talking trash , no harm
[ Edited by FL9er on Sep 21, 2017 at 5:14 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I think their defense shows up and makes it a tough night.

I agree. Also think our D will show up and rattle Goff. Should be a good game, although an ugly one

Goff is a different Qb now. He can do some damage now. I think their defense will come through for them and they win the game.

He's a different QB but he still makes dumb mistakes. See last week's 4th quarter. I also don't consider the redskins or colts anywhere near as good as the panthers and seahawks, so I think our D will frustrate him.

Yeah, I think our D will frustrate him some, but I think they win the game at the end.

Welp, my prediction has been a failure so far. I have very little faith that this team will turn it around.
Do not worry guys, I think I figured out the problem...

I was wearing my new Nike Black Vapor jersey tonight, but it is Reuben Fosters jersey. So I was a bit hesitant to wear it tonight since Foster would not be playing, but I decided what the heck, I wanted to match up with the color the team was wearing.

I was foolish and wrong in doing so, and I am extremely sorry I have let y'all down in the 1st half. Have no worries though, I have rectified the situation and have switched to my red Buckner jersey so we should be solid in the 2nd half and will come back for the victory.

Cheers!
[ Edited by 49ersHogs on Sep 21, 2017 at 7:04 PM ]
Its like the Refs want us to have the 1st overall pick
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Its like the Refs want us to have the 1st overall pick

Could REALLY pay off in next draft.
Share 49ersWebzone