LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

2 weeks...0 TDs!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by goldlame2013:
Guys, you're not being realistic. Hoyer is a backup QB,not a starter. Marquise isn't a franchise WR. Except for Carlos Hyde and a few others, nobody on that starting lineup is gonna beat Seattle. It's a miracle and testament to the defense, that yesterday wasn't a blowout. We don't have a franchise quarterback or a franchise wide receiver yet.

then why the hell did they not sign a cutler and why did they let kerley go in favor of "marquise". did they even try to call for a pass play longer than 12 yards.

Cutler? Come on, a shot in dark. Next to Kap, he was on the pariah list.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i thought kyle and lynch can work with anyone. i thought by just seeing our trophies. problem children would become model citizens. i saw what hoyer has done and i have seen what cutler and 99 per cent of other nfl quarterbacks have done.... ref, logo on the field and system excuses not withstanding

i thought kyle and lynch can work with anyone. i thought by just seeing our trophies. problem children would become model citizens. i saw what hoyer has done and i have seen what cutler and 99 per cent of other nfl quarterbacks have done.... ref, logo on the field and system excuses not withstanding
That being said, it's obvious a new QB in the offseason is coming. I wouldn't cut Hoyer, he's a good backup,bad starter.
oh, and this moral victory crap. we went to seattle and it was ok to lose as long as we did not get blown out. is almost as bad as its ok to go to a super bowl and lose... that s**t is for suckers and losers

I agree with that mindset. No moral victories. We should've have win but couldn't capitalize. Changes are needed on the offensive side of the ball.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
shanny coaches scared? going for it on 4th down multiple times last week is scared? lmao. shanny is an aggressive play-caller and is known for that. you have no idea what you're talking about.

that is dumb in my opinion. jr is in over his head, and it is obvious the team is not ready to play the game. whose fault is that?,, the sun when we are at home,, the refs when we are on the road.

you dont make any sense or just know nothing about our roster or anything about kyle and his system.
i go by what i see which is 0-2 and the worst offense in the nfl. shanny excuses not withstanding.. your user name fits you good has the team been ready to play. no.. whose fault is that? give me a break about " kyle" and his system... there are so many little things wrong with this team that has nothing to do with system.

the team has had over 32 new players in a brand new system. the defense has been playing well. but you include them in your silly analysis that the "team" is never ready to play. go back and see shanny's first year with Atlanta. look that up and get back to me. it's the same thing here but with way less talent on offense. again, you have no idea on what you're talking about. shhh.
i go by what i see which is 0-2 and the worst offense in the nfl. shanny excuses not withstanding.. your user name fits you good has the team been ready to play. no.. whose fault is that? give me a break about " kyle" and his system... there are so many little things wrong with this team that has nothing to do with system.

also yes there are many things wrong. inferior O-line play, and a QB who has looked so good in TC and preseason now all of a sudden can't play nearly as well in a regular season game.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

also yes there are many things wrong. inferior O-line play, and a QB who has looked so good in TC and preseason now all of a sudden can't play nearly as well in a regular season game.
man, i thought hoyer would at least be respectable, i had doubts about hyde and the entire offensive line. but man i thought we have better tight ends. better wide outs and a qb that can bring some stability to the position....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

sorry, i was an a*****e and made fun of your user name. that was dumb

That being said, it's obvious a new QB in the offseason is coming. I wouldn't cut Hoyer, he's a good backup,bad starter.

It was obvious one was coming last year and we got three. I am not sure any of them will be of any help at all.

The team needs a FQBotF
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Sep 18, 2017 at 11:29 AM ]

the only thing dumb is my user name. need to get that s**t changed

• cciowa
  • Veteran

I like the DX.. reminds me of the gas station my dad got gas at in 1972,, also they gave out nfl stickers you could put in a book of all the teams

I like the DX.. reminds me of the gas station my dad got gas at in 1972,, also they gave out nfl stickers you could put in a book of all the teams

it was cool when I was like, 16...

Share 49ersWebzone