LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

2 weeks...0 TDs!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Hoyer sucks but Goodwin is worst.

Goodwin should be inactive next game. There has to be consequences for gimpy play.

Agree
Despite no TD's today's game was winnable. There was progress from last Sunday. I get fans are upset with the offense, but it'll come. The run game's already good, gotta get the passing game going. We're simply going to have to have patience...I know that sucks but when you turn over 70% of the roster, it's going to take some time.
WE went to Seattle and didn't get blown out. Actually had a chance to win it in the 4th Q.

I call this a win.

This team will get better.
OMG like i cant believe we havent scored a TD. Like OMG. Like whatevva. Who is this Shanny guy? Like isnt he like an offensive genius or something like that? Like all of our draft picks went to the defense!!! Like why couldnt we get Aaron Rodgers in the draft? Like OMG!!! This is so frustrating!!! Like we have 30 new players so like we should be better!!

Thats what i imagine when i read some of guys posts.
People seem to forget this roster isn't loaded on offense. It will take time to implement this offense not in 2 games geez. When he became the offensive coordinator for the falcons year one they sucked. Have your all forgot we beat them with scabert yeah Blaine. Year 2 well well the highest scoring offense in the league coincidental I don't think so. Just need to relax and let the team grow. It's only 2 games one game out of first place chill out people.
Originally posted by miked1978:
OMG like i cant believe we havent scored a TD. Like OMG. Like whatevva. Who is this Shanny guy? Like isnt he like an offensive genius or something like that? Like all of our draft picks went to the defense!!! Like why couldnt we get Aaron Rodgers in the draft? Like OMG!!! This is so frustrating!!! Like we have 30 new players so like we should be better!!

Thats what i imagine when i read some of guys posts.
Agree
Originally posted by Brewcrew:
People seem to forget this roster isn't loaded on offense. It will take time to implement this offense not in 2 games geez. When he became the offensive coordinator for the falcons year one they sucked. Have your all forgot we beat them with scabert yeah Blaine. Year 2 well well the highest scoring offense in the league coincidental I don't think so. Just need to relax and let the team grow. It's only 2 games one game out of first place chill out people.

They have a guy named Matt Ryan..maybe you've heard of him
Not sure why everyone is surprised. This is pretty much how I thought the first half of this season would go. With all the personnel turnover an a new system. Add a sub par OL and a journeyman QB and this is the result. However, I predicted they would gel more toward the end half the year and could be a team that puts a scare into some other teams playoff hopes going down the stretch (cough ... seacawks ... cough).

I find myself torn though, as a part of me would like them to have a top 5 pick this year too. Well, I guess we will see. I doubt Hoyer stay upright the entire year with this OL.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Not sure why everyone is surprised. This is pretty much how I thought the first half of this season would go. With all the personnel turnover an a new system. Add a sub par OL and a journeyman QB and this is the result. However, I predicted they would gel more toward the end half the year and could be a team that puts a scare into some other teams playoff hopes going down the stretch (cough ... seacawks ... cough).

I find myself torn though, as a part of me would like them to have a top 5 pick this year too. Well, I guess we will see. I doubt Hoyer stay upright the entire year with this OL.

Seattle and Carolina are both very good defenses, too.

Rams will be pretty good with Wade Phillips, too. But I have faith we can score a touchdown and maybe even win on Thursday.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Despite no TD's today's game was winnable. There was progress from last Sunday. I get fans are upset with the offense, but it'll come. The run game's already good, gotta get the passing game going. We're simply going to have to have patience...I know that sucks but when you turn over 70% of the roster, it's going to take some time.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
lol
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

its only week two. though.

We win as many as we can. Thats what winners do.
To all the people saying this was to be expected, etc., did you truly, honestly believe after eight quarters this team would have zero touchdowns? I mean, did you seriously say to yourself, we will average six points a game, that's to be expected.

People keep citing KS's time in prior OC positions. Atlanta averaged 25 PPG the first two games in his first year, Cleveland averaged 26.5 through the first two weeks in his first year. The 49ers, talent bereft as they are, should be better.

Is it fair to argue they should be scoring 21+ points a game. Of course not. But it is more than fair to expect at least a base level of competency. People praise his knowledge. Scheme can cover some talent deficiencies and thus far KS's offense isn't impressing.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Lets go for 3 games and no TDs!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
But our head coach is an offensive genius they told me.
Share 49ersWebzone