Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 639 users in the forums

2017 PYMWYMI

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
I'd be suprised if we win a game.

0-16

So far you are the front runner
Originally posted by hummbabybear:
Originally posted by susweel:
I'd be suprised if we win a game.

0-16

So far you are the front runner

Nailed it
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by hummbabybear:
Originally posted by susweel:
I'd be suprised if we win a game.

0-16

So far you are the front runner

Nailed it

no longer the front runner
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by hummbabybear:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by hummbabybear:
Originally posted by susweel:
I'd be suprised if we win a game.

0-16

So far you are the front runner

Nailed it

no longer the front runner

I'm glad to be wrong, nobody wants that embarrassment.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by hummbabybear:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by hummbabybear:
Originally posted by susweel:
I'd be suprised if we win a game.

0-16

So far you are the front runner

Nailed it

no longer the front runner

I'm glad to be wrong, nobody wants that embarrassment.

Sus is always wrong.
put me down for 1-15 with our only win being against the Giants
I was off by three: We going 7-9!
Originally posted by Joecool:
I was off by three: We going 7-9!
10-6 lmao
[ Edited by defenderDX on Nov 13, 2017 at 8:19 AM ]
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I was off by three: We going 7-9!
10-6 lmao

I was at 4-12. Looking like it's probably gonna be another 2-14 season as I think we will get one more win.
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I was off by three: We going 7-9!
10-6 lmao

I was at 4-12. Looking like it's probably gonna be another 2-14 season as I think we will get one more win.

I never participated not intentionally though. not sure what I would've picked. looking back, nothing better than 7-9 at least.
ok my 4-12 looks more possible now...
Originally posted by 9erReign:
4-12

Close coming down to the last week!
6-10
NCommand

I can't wait to see next years...

16-0!!!!

Lol
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone