49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 607 users in the forums

2017 PYMWYMI

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
lol

You're not allowed to unless you put yourself out there too.

apparently i did not predict a record. weird.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
lol

You're not allowed to unless you put yourself out there too.

apparently i did not predict a record. weird.

Pickn one now. I won't tell
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
lol

You're not allowed to unless you put yourself out there too.

apparently i did not predict a record. weird.

Pickn one now. I won't tell

9-7
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
lol

You're not allowed to unless you put yourself out there too.

apparently i did not predict a record. weird.

Pickn one now. I won't tell

9-7
hell yeah let do this. 9 game streak starts now
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
lol

You're not allowed to unless you put yourself out there too.

apparently i did not predict a record. weird.

Pickn one now. I won't tell

9-7
hell yeah let do this. 9 game streak starts now

fml
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
lol

You're not allowed to unless you put yourself out there too.

apparently i did not predict a record. weird.

Pickn one now. I won't tell

9-7

You and Grant Cohn
reporting sus for being correct so far
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
lol

You're not allowed to unless you put yourself out there too.

apparently i did not predict a record. weird.

Pickn one now. I won't tell

9-7

You and Grant Cohn

7 losses in. yolo
I'm still in it. We can lose one more and I can collect on my 8 W prediction.

Oh Lordy.
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 42,463
0-16 here we come
Not sure where my 4 wins are gonna come from now
Originally posted by defenderDX:
fml

How we all feel
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by RonMexico:
reporting sus for being correct so far

good think i blocked it
Just laugh through the pain
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Just laugh through the pain

Yup that helps.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone