Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 540 users in the forums

2017 PYMWYMI

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bigmur49:
I am starting to think my 10-6 prediction was off....

I'm thinking my 4-12 was too optimistic!
My 5-11 and us starting to look like a real team at the halfway point seems blindly homerish at this point lol.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,105
5 wins is REALLY looking like a stretch to me now.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,144
Originally posted by susweel:
I'd be suprised if we win a game.

0-16

Still on pace
When I predicted 5 wins, I meant 5 wins over the next 3 years. That might even be stretching it.
Originally posted by Nes49:
5 wins is REALLY looking like a stretch to me now.

probably. still have 11 games left to go though
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
When I predicted 5 wins, I meant 5 wins over the next 3 years. That might even be stretching it.

Same. I had 6 figuring we'd win 2 by now. Oops. Top 5 draft pick, here we come... which I can live with as long as we remain ultra competitive like we're doing.

Cleaning up ANY of the penalties and drops we'd easily be 4-1 right now. Welcome to the growing pains of a young team where even the veterans are at fault.

Everybody growing and learning.
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 9, 2017 at 10:53 AM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by susweel:
I'd be suprised if we win a game.

0-16

Still on pace

YANL.
Damn yesterday was a good chance at a win. Knew i homered it up at 2-14.
1-15?
Cardinals,Giants, & maybe Bears are the only 'winnable' games left on the schedule
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Cardinals,Giants, & maybe Bears are the only 'winnable' games left on the schedule

If we have a chance then you also gotta add Titans if Theyre without mariota, seahawks and rams we match up pretty well. Also should have foster and Reid back. So we're likely ending up 3-13 if we lucky against either Nyg, Chi, Ari, Sea, Stl, Ten(without MM).. could see 2-3 wins there
lol
Originally posted by defenderDX:
lol

You're not allowed to unless you put yourself out there too.
  • dj43
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 38,429
I can see possible wins v Cards, Giants and Titans.

Of course, in this parity league, anything can happen. Chicago might be a win. Perhaps even Seattle.

Right now I am thinking 2-14 this year...6-10 next year...then........
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone