There are 191 users in the forums

2017 PYMWYMI

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Next year will be skewed the other way.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Next year will be skewed the other way.

For sure. Sus will pick 1-15 instead of 0-16.
Can't find my post but it was in the 4-5 win range. Amazing turnaround, I can't believe there was a time this year when we were winless that many (including myself) believed that Chip Kelly>Shanahan lol. Thank you NE for our QBOTF.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
I can't wait to see next years...

16-0!!!!

Lol

Next years schedule looks potentially brutal but I'm still really excited for it. If we have another great FA and draft and finally get some luck on the injury front and avoid any major injuries to impact players then we certainly have a chance in any game.

Wish we were playing Vikings and Green Bay at home though.
Originally posted by mojave45:
5-11 and we start looking like a real team halfway through.

Bumped my thread. I was off on everything, thought we would have got to 5-11 with CJ starting at the halfway point.
I was crazy optimistic (10-6), because I let the return of the WCO under Shanahan bedazzle me. From the experience of this year, I see that the system is foundational, but it's useless if you don't have players who will execute. My hat's off to you realists. Here's to a happier new year to us all !
[ Edited by WestCoastForever on Dec 27, 2017 at 9:18 PM ]
8-8, so i misread virtually everything. Esp the OL play. I knew it was bad, but horrible? No, didn't see that . Also, had no idea we'd be working on LT contract for JG, nor that he would end up in our laps when we were 1-9, and Cj was doing a good job showing us raw, rare courage. No idea we would be the recipient of such an incredible talent, pretty much thinking we would go Cousins in FA. I missed all that. Also missed on the WRs. Thought they would be so so. Unhhh...not So. They were fantastic...of course that happened in a flash the moment jG hit the field.

Good news. For real money, i took the over at 4.5 Ws. By the time i found a bookie, it was thru my former partner...and the bet was loaded against me. Had to pay $9 to get $5 for win. Took it anyway because i am high on lynch, Kyle, Reuben, Buckner, Adrian, Spoon, all WRs, all TEs, both OTs ....and at the time of the bet, there was no JG. CJ gave me hope, but that first W didn't look like it would be repeated. Then came the FR Qb, and it all turned around...with literally no team, and the guy makes everybody on the field look way better. Great time to be a 49er fan...and to have the over. At 0-9, however, i was looking up and seeing a snake's belly.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
6-10
NCommand

6-10

Kalen49ers

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
6-10
NCommand

6-10

Kalen49ers

I had 5-11... hope I'm wrong

6-10
NCommand

6-10

Kalen49ers

9-7

*5 Games decided by 3 pts or less
6-10
NCommand

6-10

Kalen49ers

I had the same guess but I seriously didn't see it happening 4th game in. But still, 6-10 is a good possibility going in this week.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
6-10
NCommand

6-10

Kalen49ers

9-7

*5 Games decided by 3 pts or less