LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 386 users in the forums

Countdown

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SamMills51:
Good luck to all of you guys today! Hoping for a competitive game. No matter the outcome, understand I have respect for you guys and actually expect you guys to do decent this year.

Give us a good fight!

This guy gets it. Good luck to you, sir!
The waiting is over. Let the games begin!
Originally posted by Baldie:
I played panthers vs 49ers 5 times yesterday on Madden and when I tried to establish the run early, I lost. When I came out airing it out, I won those games. I know its only Madden but it makes sense to come airing it out. The Panthers CB's were giving up big plays at times down the field. Dink and dunk, then take shots down the field which opened up the running game a bit as well.

Welcome to the future of sports analytics. If they get the nuances sorted then I think you are on to something. Hidden injuries, bad mental lapses and emotions will be the hardest to simulate though.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Good luck to all of you guys today! Hoping for a competitive game. No matter the outcome, understand I have respect for you guys and actually expect you guys to do decent this year.

Give us a good fight!

Respect. Not easy walking in to the Lions den when you are a chicken!.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
A win will definitely create some motivation this season. I hope they can muster one today.
im excited
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Give us a good fight!

Good luck, & here is to a great day of football!!
Damn! Aaron Lynch is inactive....
Share 49ersWebzone