Originally posted by bassmanr:
They did but the Cowboys were taking s$#t and the Niners came back to kick the crap out of them 2 games that season.
You heard Baltimore saying Purdy is a spot thrower so they can figure out the spot. If Kyle does not change up his reads and hot routes *who cares* when we meet them or any team that has a good defense, I do. They need to spread out the progressions but with the Niners line probably can't, not enough time.
You're talking the 94 Niners I guess. Same team that got absolutely crushed by the Eagles in a game where Steve Young was famously benched and went on a tirade.
Exactly one of Brock's 4 interceptions would fall into the idea that they were sitting on a spot, and it was by a safety who had nobody to cover on his side of the field. It was a bad read and throw by the QB.
I feel like this is complete nonsense. Throwing with anticipation to spots is how passing offenses work in the NFL, in structure.
