There are 164 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lynch and Shanahan know how to pan for gold. These late signings become very productive with good coaching.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I forgot about McVay, he was probably our best GM aside from Lynch.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
good post.. but come on here we are complaining about Lynch? This team is stacked out of its mind. should be writing a group WZ thank you card

You do when you have an irrational hatred of Shanahan so you can't give Lynch credit as it's then giving proxy credit to Shanahan.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
good post.. but come on here we are complaining about Lynch? This team is stacked out of its mind. should be writing a group WZ thank you card

You do when you have an irrational hatred of Shanahan so you can't give Lynch credit as it's then giving proxy credit to Shanahan.

I've been pro Shanahan since Kyle was a ball boy..

Was talking about Cortez. The guy actually complaining.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Mar 22, 2023 at 11:44 AM ]

my bad lol .. took that one personal.. Shanny is a stud coach
he'll get his trophy one day it will be a sweet moment

Sure. Lynch has also been a fantastic GM. To point to the misses doesn't show anything as every GM has misses.

This year 😍😈
Why in the hell are we signing all these garbage edge rushers? First Ferrell, now Bryant. There's an abundance of really good edge rushers and we're signing trash. Why?
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Why in the hell are we signing all these garbage edge rushers? First Ferrell, now Bryant. There's an abundance of really good edge rushers and we're signing trash. Why?

Nobody is going to be surprised when these dudes get bigger contracts a year from now. We've seen this play out a number of times already.

Because they're asking for too much and probably just waiting if the prices go down
Anyone who thinks one part of the braintrust of this team should be fired I'll fight you tooth and nail on it.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

We are building depth on the D Line. See the entirety of this regime.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Because they're asking for too much and probably just waiting if the prices go down

Originally posted by fropwns:
We are building depth on the D Line. See the entirety of this regime.

You also have to remember we need like 30 more players to fill out our roster. Seems like we are adding some
Guys who are talented but unproven and at worst - it just creates more competition.

i think we will draft 2-3 more edge rushers too
This is the 2nd podcast I've heard this week where they said ER is the #1 need. Do all of John Lynch's kids have 49er podcasts now?
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 23, 2023 at 5:15 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone