LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 275 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9moon:
I'm now thinking that we'll be sending Grappy to Tampa Bay if they win the Super Bowl as Tom retires..

If we're really looking to move Jimmy, I'd bet NE would give us the most for him. Bill probably still loves and misses him
Why does it always seem like with all of these qb rumors it starts out naming us then the rumors cool off after a couple of days.
"Aaron Rodgers admits he's uncertain about future after another disappointing playoff loss"

Heh heh hehh
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Redandgoldsf:
0% chance this will happen but this would be unfair to the rest of the league. Top 5 defense, with rogers throwing to deebo, aiyuk, kittle and having a top 3 rushing attack?????? . This could literally be top 3 defense, top 3 run game, and top 3 passing attack

LMAO if you think the Packers wouldn't ask for one of those players (or Warner/Bosa) in return.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I'm now thinking that we'll be sending Grappy to Tampa Bay if they win the Super Bowl as Tom retires..

He doesn't fit Bruce Arians offense.
Why would the packers help the niners ? Lynch needs to focus on Watson.
Originally posted by FL9er:
0% chance this will happen but this would be unfair to the rest of the league. Top 5 defense, with rogers throwing to deebo, aiyuk, kittle and having a top 3 rushing attack?????? . This could literally be top 3 defense, top 3 run game, and top 3 passing attack

LMAO if you think the Packers wouldn't ask for one of those players (or Warner/Bosa) in return.

I'd 100% give up jimmy and bosa for rogers. We had the #5 defense WITHOUT bosa. So next year, we'll hopefully drop to around the #10th ranked defense, but the offense will jump to top 5 with rogers. I'll take that tradeoff

He doesn't fit Bruce Arians offense.

I'm not sure what QB really fits this offense. It feels like run run throw a deep ball every posession
So Lynch/Shanny have passed on Mahomes, Watson, and Tom Brady.

They better land a stud QB this offseason.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Man we are rumored to get everyone. Jimmy will prolly be the starter next year lol

This, but it's a nice fantasy.

Hopefully we start seeing some buzz this week that we're trying to get Stafford

I'd 100% give up jimmy and bosa for rogers. We had the #5 defense WITHOUT bosa. So next year, we'll hopefully drop to around the #10th ranked defense, but the offense will jump to top 5 with rogers. I'll take that tradeoff

When the games count and you absolute need a stop, a defense will need a Bosa. Buffalo ran roughshod over a lot of teams. They couldn't even so much as slow down the Chiefs when it mattered.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

When the games count and you absolute need a stop, a defense will need a Bosa. Buffalo ran roughshod over a lot of teams. They couldn't even so much as slow down the Chiefs when it mattered.

I mean, we couldn't beat KC with ford, bosa and buchner on the line cuz we couldn't keep a drive going or score when it mattered either
[ Edited by Redandgoldsf on Jan 24, 2021 at 8:08 PM ]
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I mean, we couldn't beat KC with ford, bosa and buchner on the line cuz we couldn't keep a drive going or score when it mattered either

That Chiefs defense is also pretty damn good
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Costanza:
So Lynch/Shanny have passed on Mahomes, Watson, and Tom Brady.

They better land a stud QB this offseason.

hahahaha !!

Exactly what I had posted... Shanny had his chance to take the QB that he wanted but settled for Cj... then settled for Grappy... got another chance to bring in Brady but DID NOT...

so he cries to the media that he has not had a chance to have a QB of his choice ??

Harbaugh did not bring in Manning because of the fear of winning the Super Bowl and Manning takes the credit of him...

then, Shanny thought of the same .. the fear of winning the Super Bowl with Brady and not getting ALL the credits his been looming for..
Share 49ersWebzone