There are 228 users in the forums

If Bellicheat schools Shanahan in the SB do you still want him as HC?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If Bellicheat schools Shanahan in the SB do you still want him as HC?

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Perhaps top 5?

More like top 3 at the very least.

Nah fam. Hes a proven cheater. I would say that bonds would be the GOAT but he cheated. :(

Cheaters dont count IMO
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by ninerville:
is this a serious post... perhaps a top 5 coach of all time beats an offensive coordinator in the super bowl and all of a sudden kyle isn't good enough....dan quinn doesn't have anything to do with the outcome does he? Man we got some of the worst fans, s**t like this is f**kin dumb man.... i hate our fans sometimes

Perhaps top 5?

More like top 3 at the very least.

cool story bro, i dont talk like my opinion is facts, its all opinion and people will view differently... Your point is irrelevant to what i stated obviously
  • bors
  • Veteran
Well it's head coach vs head coach.

Not bill bs shanny.

If anything just watch the two different offensive approaches. If what your looking for is the mcdaniel vs shanny compeeison
You would have serious insecurity if one game shakes you
Originally posted by ninerville:
is this a serious post... perhaps a top 5 coach of all time beats an offensive coordinator in the super bowl and all of a sudden kyle isn't good enough....dan quinn doesn't have anything to do with the outcome does he? Man we got some of the worst fans, s**t like this is f**kin dumb man.... i hate our fans sometimes

Been feeling the same way for years. If I could I would punch a few of you
"Belicheat"? "Belifraud"? Never heard of those guys. Sounds more like sour grapes.

This game will be close. Regardless of the outcome we will be lucky to have Kyle Shanahan as our head coach. What will matter then will be who he has to coach. If the roster does not improve it won't matter.
I just can't believe I'm going to be actually rooting hard for a team in the Super Bowl that's not the Niners for the first time.
Usually it's just passive enjoyment at best, or that I hate the Seahawks, but I never even watched the entire Seattle SB games, on account of I hate them so much.
Pulling for Shanny Jr. win or loose.
[ Edited by 5Jan2003 on Jan 24, 2017 at 8:32 PM ]
Chip Kelly is still available. I'd put money on it next year that someone will be complaining about Shanahan and wanting him fired after he only wins 5 games.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Would love to hear (or see) the reasoning behind 9% people who voted "No".
lol. bellichick is a legend, shanahan is still trying to carve his legacy. But shannys offense wont get schooled by a pretty overrated defense. Too many weapons on an effective scheme.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

probably chaz, sus, and bettis.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by gold49digger:
lol. bellichick is a legend, shanahan is still trying to carve his legacy. But shannys offense wont get schooled by a pretty overrated defense. Too many weapons on an effective scheme.

NE is pretty lucky Bell was out in the 1st quarter. I doubt they look that good against Freeman.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

probably chaz, sus, and bettis.

Chaz and Sus with multiple votes. Obviously no one would seriously say no and mean it.
So if the NFL's best OC loses 1 game to a dynasty, we should no longer want that guy to be our coach? WTF?
LOL.

No one is stopping that Atlanta offense. No one.
Share 49ersWebzone