LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

If you were Santa What Would You Bring the 49ers for Christmas?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jed and Paraag out of football ops permanently, an EVP of Football Ops that knows what the f**k he's doing and has a plan for the future of the franchise, a new coaching staff, and a franchise QB.

Sounds good to me.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Bleacher & Stadium Seat CoversPutterman Athletics fabricates heavy-duty Bleacher and Stadium Seat Covers to protect your outdoor stadium seats and bleachers from the elements, control seating, and to generate advertising dollars by promoting sponsors through large and visible graphics.

Custom fabricated to your required dimensions and requirementsHemmed with reinforced pull handles on all four sides and brass grommets built-inOn-site installation availableColors vary depending on material chosenLogos and graphics available to feature team name, mascot, or sponsors »

Then the Yorks can paint fans on the seat covers, problem solved!
A Cleveland win would be really nice.
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
Coal - they all have been extremely naughty this year!

Damn I see Vermonator beat me to it!

Yep...
A new stadium in San Fran
Originally posted by Senzino:
A Cleveland win would be really nice.

The way things are going, if Cleveland beats San Diego, the 49ers probably beat the Rams.
I like the time machine idea. Would love to go back to 1980 Youngstown Ohio. Give Denise York a ride to Unplanned Parenthood.
Originally posted by vermonator:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Bleacher & Stadium Seat CoversPutterman Athletics fabricates heavy-duty Bleacher and Stadium Seat Covers to protect your outdoor stadium seats and bleachers from the elements, control seating, and to generate advertising dollars by promoting sponsors through large and visible graphics.

Custom fabricated to your required dimensions and requirementsHemmed with reinforced pull handles on all four sides and brass grommets built-inOn-site installation availableColors vary depending on material chosenLogos and graphics available to feature team name, mascot, or sponsors »

Then the Yorks can paint fans on the seat covers, problem solved!

It's really the only gift the 49ers would use I mean come on give them a new GM or QB? They could return those to the store for urinal cakes, something else they actually use.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
A box of puppies

Why not? Gives the guys something to do during halftime "adjustments"

Unfortunately they would all have Patellar Luxation and require surgery and be in cones for 3 months before they could play with them.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Eddie D as the owner.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Furlow:
Eddie D as the owner.

f**k Eddie D its all his fault we are in this mess.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

Yep.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by mayo49:

Yep.

Its true, its all his crookedness that caused the Yorks owning the team. I'll never forgive him for that.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Yep.

Its true, its all his crookedness that caused the Yorks owning the team. I'll never forgive him for that.

Y'all are nuts. That man is the REASON we have 5 Super Bowl championships. Acting like these other owners are all stand up citizens or something.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Furlow:

Yep.

Y'all are nuts. That man is the REASON we have 5 Super Bowl championships. Acting like these other owners are all stand up citizens or something.

Yes he hired bill Walsh but he's the reason we are stuck with the Yorks now.
Share 49ersWebzone