There are 139 users in the forums

You complete the sentence: We're so bad that. . . . . .

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • F49F
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
We're so bad the Jags firing Gus Bradley is a worse move than us firing chip Kelly.

We're so bad that if the Jags do fire Gus Bradley I hope we hire him to be our next D coordinator.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
We are so bad that even those slithery seahawk fans don't come in here anymore.

Fixed.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
We're so bad...

I miss the dark ages.
Dude, you must be blind, because we've been there for at least two seasons
We are so bad that if the Cubs can wait 100 years, so can we.

...Trent Baalke could have fired the shot that killed Harambe and Jed York would still keep him around.
We're so bad that Cody Pickett would be a huge upgrade as QB
We're so bad, I'd rather be watching the winter Olympics
We're so bad that we'd have to sneak up on a glass to get a drink of water. You can substitute UGLY for bad if you want. It's been that kind of THREE CONSECUTIVE years.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Nov 3, 2016 at 9:59 PM ]
We're so bad Willie Brown would be an upgrade at QB ... or at least he'd make for us a better deal.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
You complete the sentence: We're so bad that. . . . .

WZers think they can run the team. U know cause they are good in madden

lol maybe that's how Jed is running it...would explain a lot. Just look at that cookie cutter video game stadium he created.

We're so bad that Eli Manning would rather play for the Chargers than the 49ers.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
We're so bad that Eli Manning would rather play for the Chargers than the 49ers.

Which is why we get players like that in a trade. Oh wait, we have Trent Baalke on our side, hence the reason we're so bad.
The front office needs to be canned
York
Baalke
Kelly
We're so bad that we're no longer yearning for Montana/Lott/Rice/Young era, but Gore/Willis/Justin/Vernon era.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

LOL.
Share 49erswebzone