There are 211 users in the forums

You complete the sentence: We're so bad that. . . . . .

Shop Find 49ers gear online
.......that Walmart and car salesmen have superior jobs.
Originally posted by OldMac:
Jim Druckenmiller is looking like an OK draft choice.

When Druckenmiller, AJ Jenkins, Kentwan Balmer, Rashaun Woods, Brandon Jacobs, Mike Cofer, Barry Helton, Reggie McGrew, Tully Banta-Cain, Jamie Winborn, Salem Rasheed, Antonio Langham, Mike Rumph, Chilo Rachael, Anthony Clement, Jonas Jennings, Kwame Harris and OJ Simpson look like good recruitment compared to today's team then we have issues.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
We are so bad that University of Michigan is trying to schedule us as one of their early season cupcake warm up games next year.

winner
We are so bad that a good chunk of our fan base have developed reaction formations towards the yorks and will need therapy as a result.

• cgida
  • Veteran
...even our retired players are losing!
We are so bad, AJ Jenkins forwarded a call from Baalke to come back.
.....that the league is investigating the Niners shutout win over the Los Angeles Rams in week 1. There is no way a football team exists in this world that is not just bad enough to lose but to get shutout by this team.
Were so bad that rathman is our best coach...
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
I hardly care anymore. And I have a bad feeling it's going to be that way for a long time.

And I love the 49ers.

You're breaking our hearts Jed
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
So bad that...

Rather read comments from lowly Yahoo articles than watch the games.

#DumpTrucksHaulingGarbage

#

...LeRoy Brown wishes he was us
J.T. O'Sullivan won more games as a starting qb in as many games....
Mario Mendoza is excited because baseball is seriously thinking about changing the phrase to, "the niner line"
  • Ute66
  • Veteran
Johnny Manziel thinks the 49ers are a train wreck
Im jealous of raiders fans.
Share 49ersWebzone