LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 294 users in the forums

You complete the sentence: We're so bad that. . . . . .

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We're so bad that the Browns 0 - 8 record looks better.

We're so bad that we are helping other teams break records.

We're so bad that the Seachooks are sympathetic.

We're so bad that 2008 looks like a good year.

We're so bad that we can't think about the team while sober anymore.

We're so bad that anybody in here can not be accused of being a bandwagonner.

We're so bad that if we live long enough championship victory will be very very sweet.
We're so bad that Browns fans feel sorry for us.
We're so bad that the most interesting part of our season has been the Kaepernick protest.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Michigan Wolverines / Alabama Crimson Tide could run down our throats and be in it to win it late in the 4th qtr...

#
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
I feel like this thread title should be "Jed is so dumb..."
[ Edited by 9er2k on Nov 3, 2016 at 2:17 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Michigan Wolverines / Alabama Crimson Tide could run down our throats and be in it to win it late in the 4th qtr...

#

DAMNN... THIS WAS CLOSE TO WHAT I HAD IN MIND....

so since i can not repeat,

WE'RE SO BAD... that we will be the underdogs (+3) if we play the winner of the Alabama - Michigan game at Levi Stadium..
Were so bad that our opponents have averaged 37 points a game since our week 1 shutout.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
We're so bad I miss having Ken Dorsey as qb
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:

#

WE'RE SO BAD... that we will be the underdogs (+3) if we play the winner of the Alabama - Michigan game at Levi Stadium..

If you give Saban / Harbaugh two weeks to prepare for our offense, then yes, we would be the dog in that game. They wouldn't need to prepare for our defense tho, halftime adjustments is all they would need...

We're so bad, this dude looks better than us

• 9moon
  • Veteran

#

If you give Saban / Harbaugh two weeks to prepare for our offense, then yes, we would be the dog in that game. They wouldn't need to prepare for our defense tho, halftime adjustments is all they would need...

DOUBLE TO THAT !!

we so badddd, that HARBAUGH would put up the actual play from the sideline he gonna run on us and we still wont be able to stop it..

then we so badddd that HARBAUGH would purposely put just 10 men on his defense and leave one of our WR open and we still wont be able to complete it to that fool..

We're so bad the Jags firing Gus Bradley is a worse move than us firing chip Kelly.
We are so bad it only took us two years to over shadow the Browns two decades
...wearing Niner gear in public evokes sympathy from others when it used to evoke jealousy.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by trogdor:
...wearing Niner gear in public evokes sympathy from others when it used to evoke jealousy.

We're so bad I can't even buy a 49er jersey unless it's a throwback jersey
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

#

DOUBLE TO THAT !!

we so badddd, that HARBAUGH would put up the actual play from the sideline he gonna run on us and we still wont be able to stop it..

then we so badddd that HARBAUGH would purposely put just 10 men on his defense and leave one of our WR open and we still wont be able to complete it to that fool..

YUP, just like when he was here, teams knew what plays were coming next, but this time, he'd execute (against our bunk run D).

Saban / Alabama would demolish our run D
Share 49ersWebzone