49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 658 users in the forums

49ers Preseason Week 2 2016 - Thoughts after rewatching the game...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by corona55569:
Marv, what do you think of bethea at safety???
I was really dissapointed on him getting fooled on the tight end drag across the field (the play where brooks put pressure)
The very next play I believe he gets juked by a TE screen, nobody blocked him, he came up cleanly and missed the tackle badly..
I know it's only a few plays, can't overreact right ?? Looks old and slow

I do not even think he was juked on that play. I think he decided he didn't want that contact.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
He's been trolling the zone for years. You have to have a lot of time on your hands to continually construct your posts this way .

Smh for real
We beat a team that shut the Bears out in preseason and did it in their house so it's not all gloom and doom.
Originally posted by Lurker:


McDonald isn't going to be able to consistently catch Kap's balls anyway.


Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Lurker:
Marvin, why waste time with Kaepernick? I think he's going to be off this team one way or another. Do you really think he will be on the roster after this year? It seems unlikely. They would be better off letting the other quarterbacks play and develop. According the everyone who has been watching camp practices, Kaep hasn't performed any better than Gabbert.

McDonald isn't going to be able to consistently catch Kap's balls anyway. He throws too hard.

Two roster questions:

1. Who do you think the 5th and 6th receivers will be?
2. What do you think of Marcus Rush's chances of making the roster.

Thanks.

Great evaluation as always Marvin. I'm also curious about above questions, in particular Rush. Is it preseason hype or do you think this kid is legit? I think for me, our lack of pass rush has this kid looking even better than maybe he is. I guess what I'm asking is can Rush provide the Rush?

WR? I have no idea.

I like Smith, Ellington, Patton and White, but rest seem to be a mixed bag.

I'm interested in Smelter but he hasn't been able to play.

I like Rush, but this performance notwithstanding I still think its a longshot he makes the team. Who knows though. If he has another big game it might be hard to keep him off the roster.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Did you watch the 49ers vs Houston and then next was Broncos game last Saturday night?


Did you watch it the 49ers vs Broncos? Tell me. Which is better player or any rookie or unrookie player? Let me test on you if your eyes have talent on player special or ur eyes don't have talent to watch the player special. I know your wrote is a great but you only follow me what I said about name player then u copy my talking about name player. Lol..


Let me test on u.. tell me who is good player 49ers special and any rookie or unrookie. Who is player 49ers special?

um. What?



Lol.

Tell me. Who do you like any player for rookie and unrookie or any player. Let me know..

Buckner, Garnett player good roll them to up for after a to game ya dig.

Redmen, Robinson backup dem ass player yo wut talk about mommma two hands pickin 6

Driskel fastest mississippi QB this side of

saying know what I'm



I know you are good because u know about football and players football. Ure good. I know u are.

I want to see what Marvin answer the questions. She is afraid to answer. She need honest with me.

OK...So I understood the part where he called me a she.

Other than that I still have no idea what the question is.
where is SUS, i thought he's here for the people
Originally posted by Marvin49:
OK...So I understood the part where he called me a she.

Other than that I still have no idea what the question is.


Ah. You are not a woman? I thought that Marvin is sound like a girl. Sorry. I don't mean to you.

Honest with me please? Did you wrote to post at Seahawks.net and any team for forums?
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Aug 22, 2016 at 12:59 PM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
OK...So I understood the part where he called me a she.

Other than that I still have no idea what the question is.


Ah. You are not a woman? I thought that Marvin is sound like a girl. Sorry. I don't mean to you.

Honest with me please? Did you wrote to post at Seahawks.net and any team for forums?

?

1) Marvin =

2) Yes, I post on Seahawks.net. You're going to have to explain why that matters.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
where is SUS, i thought he's here for the people

He is! And he's SUS again too
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
OK...So I understood the part where he called me a she.

Other than that I still have no idea what the question is.


Ah. You are not a woman? I thought that Marvin is sound like a girl. Sorry. I don't mean to you.

Honest with me please? Did you wrote to post at Seahawks.net and any team for forums?

?

1) Marvin =

2) Yes, I post on Seahawks.net. You're going to have to explain why that matters.



Ok. If you are true 49ers fans. Then don't post at Seahawks.net and explain to Seahawks fans when they learned from us about defense and offense and etc. You should trick words for them. You should fun of make at Seahawks player lost or fire up for GM. If Seahawks fans will be confused then copy what ur said. Then they lost player and fire up for GM by Seahawks. Then 49ers will get better to wins games. Feeling me? Use common sense. Bro?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Lurker:


McDonald isn't going to be able to consistently catch Kap's balls anyway.



Good one Phoenix
Not sure Kap wants McDonald catching his balls.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
OK...So I understood the part where he called me a she.

Other than that I still have no idea what the question is.


Ah. You are not a woman? I thought that Marvin is sound like a girl. Sorry. I don't mean to you.

Honest with me please? Did you wrote to post at Seahawks.net and any team for forums?

?

1) Marvin =

2) Yes, I post on Seahawks.net. You're going to have to explain why that matters.



Ok. If you are true 49ers fans. Then don't post at Seahawks.net and explain to Seahawks fans when they learned from us about defense and offense and etc. You should trick words for them. You should fun of make at Seahawks player lost or fire up for GM. If Seahawks fans will be confused then copy what ur said. Then they lost player and fire up for GM by Seahawks. Then 49ers will get better to wins games. Feeling me? Use common sense. Bro?

1) I'll post where I like to whom I like whenever I like.
2) If you think a 49er fan posting on a Seahawks forum provides some competitive disadvantage, you need help.
3) No, I'm not feeling you.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
OK...So I understood the part where he called me a she.

Other than that I still have no idea what the question is.


Ah. You are not a woman? I thought that Marvin is sound like a girl. Sorry. I don't mean to you.

Honest with me please? Did you wrote to post at Seahawks.net and any team for forums?

?

1) Marvin =

2) Yes, I post on Seahawks.net. You're going to have to explain why that matters.



Ok. If you are true 49ers fans. Then don't post at Seahawks.net and explain to Seahawks fans when they learned from us about defense and offense and etc. You should trick words for them. You should fun of make at Seahawks player lost or fire up for GM. If Seahawks fans will be confused then copy what ur said. Then they lost player and fire up for GM by Seahawks. Then 49ers will get better to wins games. Feeling me? Use common sense. Bro?

I'm sure Pete Carroll had a hand in teaching about offense and defense...especially defense. But hey Buzz, you have LMAO!
Originally posted by 9moon:
OFFENSE:

QBs: solid B
(seems to be more comfy w/the the offense compared last week vs the Texans)

RBs - C
(Fumbles continueeedddddd to hurt the offense and the good performance or runs by our backs)

WRs: solid C
(Group B basically outperformed the starters..White looks like the best player to man the SLOT position.
eMac II (CAJUSTE aka Ed McCaffrey) showed why we shouldn't bother knowing what position he plays, just line him out there and he will get the ball.. in fact, I haven't seen a catch (deep) w/that kind of difficulty since JJ Stokes' diving catch against the Cowboys.

OLs: B
(Just like last week, they didn't do anything special.. I got to see Lectric (Fahn) play and he needs seasoning... I didn't care to see who #71, but he needs to go..

TE: C
(Just like the OL, no one did anything special.. We saw JAWS, BELLDOZER, so maybe, it's time to see BABY BRO (Celek) and BUSTA to get more playing time)


DEFENSE:

DLs: C
(ONLY two guys showed me their NON-STOP motor... and their are THE EXCORCIST (Blair) and Marcus "wattttahhhhh" RUSH!!! Marcus could have had his 3rd sack if it wasn't for QB - Lynch's toughness and athletic ability inside the pocket.. all game long, Blair and Rush were the only players I saw on Defense that looked like they were playing as if it was their last game. Marcus just know how to get to QB, and he's been this way since his days at Michigan State..

Dial still big and super soft..
Didn't see both the DUCKWEAK BROS at all

Tank is just out of position

Lynch's eye must really be bad after getting his ass kicked (practice fight) because I didn't see him..

LBs: B-

I hope Eli's not badly hurt... Wilhoite's still USELESS.. Ballore or Gallore whatever his name is can go... RUSH alone made the crew performance better than what they showed all game long..

DBs: B

Solid performance by the whole secondary tho was giving up lots of EZ catches in the beginning... " LIGHT HEAD" Reid actually made the play of the day that turned the game around.

THE THIEF needs to see more action against LEGIT competitor because he looks like a star in the making as long as he doesn't have the CULLIVER's idiotic belief in life.
You didn't think D-lineman Garrison Smith played well? (I think that's his name)
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,222
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Ok. If you are true 49ers fans. Then don't post at Seahawks.net and explain to Seahawks fans when they learned from us about defense and offense and etc. You should trick words for them. You should fun of make at Seahawks player lost or fire up for GM. If Seahawks fans will be confused then copy what ur said. Then they lost player and fire up for GM by Seahawks. Then 49ers will get better to wins games. Feeling me? Use common sense. Bro?


Hahahahahahw love me some Buzz
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone