There are 192 users in the forums

49ers Preseason Week 2 2016 - Thoughts after rewatching the game...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NorthWest9Er:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I know you are good because u know about football and players football. Ure good. I know u are.

I want to see what Marvin answer the questions. She is afraid to answer. She need honest with me.

What is this??

Its the past. Back in 2008-2009 it was cool to have a poster like this on the site, but this is 2016 N sh*t got played out very quick, nowadays posters want clear questions or responses it seriously has become a joke. Dude needs to lay off the "bottle" N start writing sober. Sh*ts not cool anymore pal!!!!
Marvin, why waste time with Kaepernick? I think he's going to be off this team one way or another. Do you really think he will be on the roster after this year? It seems unlikely. They would be better off letting the other quarterbacks play and develop. According the everyone who has been watching camp practices, Kaep hasn't performed any better than Gabbert.

McDonald isn't going to be able to consistently catch Kap's balls anyway. He throws too hard.

Two roster questions:

1. Who do you think the 5th and 6th receivers will be?
2. What do you think of Marcus Rush's chances of making the roster.

Thanks.
Originally posted by Lurker:
Marvin, why waste time with Kaepernick? I think he's going to be off this team one way or another. Do you really think he will be on the roster after this year? It seems unlikely. They would be better off letting the other quarterbacks play and develop. According the everyone who has been watching camp practices, Kaep hasn't performed any better than Gabbert.

McDonald isn't going to be able to consistently catch Kap's balls anyway. He throws too hard.

Two roster questions:

Thanks.

I can't speak for Marvin, but my guess is that he would be thinking why do you think Kaepernick is a waste of time? I like what I see with Gabbert, but we haven't seen Kaepernick in Kelly's system yet. Maybe it would be prudent to actually see Kaepernick play a few sets of downs in Kelly's system before we decide that he's a waste of time.
Originally posted by crake49:
I can't speak for Marvin, but my guess is that he would be thinking why do you think Kaepernick is a waste of time? I like what I see with Gabbert, but we haven't seen Kaepernick in Kelly's system yet. Maybe it would be prudent to actually see Kaepernick play a few sets of downs in Kelly's system before we decide that he's a waste of time.

Marvin said that he'd like to see Kap get the starting job. My comment was directed at that and if you read what I wrote, I was talking in reference to how long Kap might be with the team, not what his ability level is. Sure, play him in the preseason and see what he can do.
Kelly/anyone >>> Tommy
Week 2 performance > Week 1 performance

Kaep or Gabbert - two avg QBs, one will play...then a few games later, the other will play, history repeats itself.

Nothing to be excited about until the regular season starts and we actually win games on a consistent basis.
This can't be real I think he is trolling Marvin49 but if this real he need to get check by hook on phonics
[ Edited by frisco49 on Aug 22, 2016 at 11:48 AM ]
Originally posted by frisco49:
This can't be real I think he is trolling Marvin49 but if this real he need to get check by hook on phonics

He's been trolling the zone for years. You have to have a lot of time on your hands to continually construct your posts this way .
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I know you are good because u know about football and players football. Ure good. I know u are.

I want to see what Marvin answer the questions. She is afraid to answer. She need honest with me.

What is this??

Its the past. Back in 2008-2009 it was cool to have a poster like this on the site, but this is 2016 N sh*t got played out very quick, nowadays posters want clear questions or responses it seriously has become a joke. Dude needs to lay off the "bottle" N start writing sober. Sh*ts not cool anymore pal!!!!

Exactly, time for BuZzB05 to beat it. Scram dude
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Did you watch the 49ers vs Houston and then next was Broncos game last Saturday night?

Did you watch it the 49ers vs Broncos? Tell me. Which is better player or any rookie or unrookie player? Let me test on you if your eyes have talent on player special or ur eyes don't have talent to watch the player special. I know your wrote is a great but you only follow me what I said about name player then u copy my talking about name player. Lol..

Let me test on u.. tell me who is good player 49ers special and any rookie or unrookie. Who is player 49ers special?

um. What?

Lol.

Tell me. Who do you like any player for rookie and unrookie or any player. Let me know..

Buckner, Garnett player good roll them to up for after a to game ya dig.

Redmen, Robinson backup dem ass player yo wut talk about mommma two hands pickin 6

Driskel fastest mississippi QB this side of

saying know what I'm

OK...So I understood the part where he called me a she.

Other than that I still have no idea what the question is.

Two roster questions:

Thanks.

He knows me too well.

Marvin said that he'd like to see Kap get the starting job. My comment was directed at that and if you read what I wrote, I was talking in reference to how long Kap might be with the team, not what his ability level is. Sure, play him in the preseason and see what he can do.

I guess best way to explain is that I don't think any of the other guys are THE guy but I'm not 100% sold yet that Kap isn't.

My guess would be that he's not, but I'd like to see what he can do with an extended time with Kelly in the regular season.
Originally posted by Regina:
QB confusion is still at 100% and rising apparently

There's a high correlation of that with Kap not taking one snap yet. Our starting QB situation will be evident here quite soon.

Two roster questions:

Thanks.

Great evaluation as always Marvin. I'm also curious about above questions, in particular Rush. Is it preseason hype or do you think this kid is legit? I think for me, our lack of pass rush has this kid looking even better than maybe he is. I guess what I'm asking is can Rush provide the Rush?

What is this??

Tired
Originally posted by Matchuu84:
dilutions of grandeur.

Share 49ersWebzone