There are 718 users in the forums
49ers 2016 Mini Camp
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jun 9, 2016 at 8:15 PM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,809
Can't wait for training camp!
Jun 9, 2016 at 9:14 PM
- jordanroberts88
- Veteran
- Posts: 672
Originally posted by 9moon:IT DOESNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MATTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IF THAT'S ONE OF THE WORST TRADE THAT YOU CAN THINK OFFFF !!!
IF YOU can come up with a better deal that Denver would be willing to listen to, then why don't you PULL IT OUT from your CANDY AZZ AND start posting it here and ENLIGHTEN the whole Webbiez!!???
IF YAHHHH SMELLLLL WHAT YOUR CRACKKKKK... IS COOOKINNN !!!!!
I find it interesting that you are demanding someone to post something enlightening ...
Jun 9, 2016 at 9:30 PM
- LVJay
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,847
Jun 9, 2016 at 11:22 PM
- mojave45
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,046
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:Originally posted by 9moon:IT DOESNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MATTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IF THAT'S ONE OF THE WORST TRADE THAT YOU CAN THINK OFFFF !!!
IF YOU can come up with a better deal that Denver would be willing to listen to, then why don't you PULL IT OUT from your CANDY AZZ AND start posting it here and ENLIGHTEN the whole Webbiez!!???
IF YAHHHH SMELLLLL WHAT YOUR CRACKKKKK... IS COOOKINNN !!!!!
I find it interesting that you are demanding someone to post something enlightening ...
I find it interesting that he can use a keyboard.
Jun 10, 2016 at 12:54 AM
- fan49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,293
Originally posted by 9moon:Will he be wearing the latest BEATS headset over his Miami Kaep??
He's not sponsored anymore.
Jun 10, 2016 at 4:04 AM
- Memphis9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,630
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:
Originally posted by 9moon:
IT DOESNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MATTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IF THAT'S ONE OF THE WORST TRADE THAT YOU CAN THINK OFFFF !!!
IF YOU can come up with a better deal that Denver would be willing to listen to, then why don't you PULL IT OUT from your CANDY AZZ AND start posting it here and ENLIGHTEN the whole Webbiez!!???
IF YAHHHH SMELLLLL WHAT YOUR CRACKKKKK... IS COOOKINNN !!!!!
I find it interesting that you are demanding someone to post something enlightening ...
I find it interesting that he can use a keyboard.
I find it amazing, considering hhis post sounds like he's raging, blackout drunk, lol.
Jun 10, 2016 at 6:31 AM
- mojave45
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,046
Originally posted by Memphis9er:Originally posted by mojave45:Originally posted by jordanroberts88:Originally posted by 9moon:IT DOESNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MATTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IF THAT'S ONE OF THE WORST TRADE THAT YOU CAN THINK OFFFF !!!
IF YOU can come up with a better deal that Denver would be willing to listen to, then why don't you PULL IT OUT from your CANDY AZZ AND start posting it here and ENLIGHTEN the whole Webbiez!!???
IF YAHHHH SMELLLLL WHAT YOUR CRACKKKKK... IS COOOKINNN !!!!!
I find it interesting that you are demanding someone to post something enlightening ...
I find it interesting that he can use a keyboard.
I find it amazing, considering hhis post sounds like he's raging, blackout drunk, lol.
Hard to tell with him.
Jun 10, 2016 at 6:55 AM
- NCommand
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 123,365
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I really hope Kap is indeed a ''changed man"
Me too...happy to hear him admit he's changed a lot from this experience.
Jun 10, 2016 at 6:58 AM
- mojave45
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,046
Originally posted by NCommand:Originally posted by DonnieDarko:I really hope Kap is indeed a ''changed man"
Me too...happy to hear him admit he's changed a lot from this experience.
Yeah, me too. He obviously got some better advice on handling his public image. And maybe he even means it. If so he will do far better, than he would otherwise. I think that was the first time in at least three years he gave a decent interview.
Jun 10, 2016 at 7:20 AM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,345
Originally posted by 9moon:IT DOESNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MATTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IF THAT'S ONE OF THE WORST TRADE THAT YOU CAN THINK OFFFF !!!
IF YOU can come up with a better deal that Denver would be willing to listen to, then why don't you PULL IT OUT from your CANDY AZZ AND start posting it here and ENLIGHTEN the whole Webbiez!!???
IF YAHHHH SMELLLLL WHAT YOUR CRACKKKKK... IS COOOKINNN !!!!!
If youve been trying to convince the forum that your lifelong method of transportation has been a short yellow bus then you are definitely succeeding.
Youve gone from posting nonsense to having me wonder if you are suffering from your own case of advanced CTE.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jun 10, 2016 at 7:21 AM ]
Jun 10, 2016 at 7:23 AM
- NCommand
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 123,365
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I really hope Kap is indeed a ''changed man"
Me too...happy to hear him admit he's changed a lot from this experience.
Yeah, me too. He obviously got some better advice on handling his public image. And maybe he even means it. If so he will do far better, than he would otherwise. I think that was the first time in at least three years he gave a decent interview.
No doubt about it. For sure. There are things I'm sure he'd like to speak more on, like the FO on the Harbaugh situation, but, professional or legally, can't, hence the focus on NOT talking about those details and only focusing on the here-and-now and the future as a 9er.
Jun 10, 2016 at 8:15 AM
- mojave45
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,046
Originally posted by NCommand:Originally posted by mojave45:Originally posted by NCommand:Originally posted by DonnieDarko:I really hope Kap is indeed a ''changed man"
Me too...happy to hear him admit he's changed a lot from this experience.
Yeah, me too. He obviously got some better advice on handling his public image. And maybe he even means it. If so he will do far better, than he would otherwise. I think that was the first time in at least three years he gave a decent interview.
No doubt about it. For sure. There are things I'm sure he'd like to speak more on, like the FO on the Harbaugh situation, but, professional or legally, can't, hence the focus on NOT talking about those details and only focusing on the here-and-now and the future as a 9er.
Yeah, they have to be careful, but they can talk. I use Staley as an example of a great interview candidate. He gets his points across clearly, you see where he stands, but does it carefully and with class. While I detest Richard Sherman for his arrogance, and even though he his on our nemesis, he is a great example of how much and how little can be said legally. Kap has had piss poor advice and guidance from his agents. Everything from his public image, endorsements, contracts, how his trade request was handled, his incorrect perception of his worth on the market, his public speaking...SMFH. He should fire those guys.
Jun 10, 2016 at 8:48 AM
- cciowa
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by NCommand:maybe he took steve youngs advice like he should have in the first place
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I really hope Kap is indeed a ''changed man"
Me too...happy to hear him admit he's changed a lot from this experience.
Jun 10, 2016 at 8:49 AM
- mojave45
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,046
Originally posted by cciowa:maybe he took steve youngs advice like he should have in the first placeOriginally posted by NCommand:Originally posted by DonnieDarko:I really hope Kap is indeed a ''changed man"
Me too...happy to hear him admit he's changed a lot from this experience.
Best thing he could possibly do.
Jun 10, 2016 at 9:24 AM
- NorthBay49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,632
Now we have to wait until JULY 30?!
