LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Just how far away are the 49ers from a Super Bowl?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Winston
Kyle Allen
Mason Rudolph
Jared Goff
Case keenum
Andy Dalton
Baker Mayfield

The defense looked great because of the s**tty QBs they faced in the first 7 weeks.

Since then they looked s**tty, except for the Packers game.

Looked fine against Seattle. Wilson needed two gifted turnovers to score more than 6 points.
The stars have basically aligned if they can beat Seattle and the Packers win.

Then the saints will be forced to fight the rested Vikings and might lose in the first round. Even if they win they will come out beat up because of the Vikings being fully rested.

Then the niners only have to take care of Seattle at home and the winner of the pack or beat up saints at home.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Dec 24, 2019 at 10:30 PM ]
3 more games...
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
The stars have basically aligned if they can beat Seattle and the Packers win.

Then the saints will be forced to fight the rested Vikings and might lose in the first round. Even if they win they will come out beat up because of the Vikings being fully rested.

Then the niners only have to take care of Seattle at home and the winner of the pack or beat up saints at home.
Cousins can't even win a damn monday night game, what's gonna happen when the pressure is bigger and the lights are brighter? I'm pulling for GB because I really don't want the headache of dealing with NO again, then again I never been impressed with GB all year. The Smith's and the weather is the best hope GB has pulling off that game
We have a good chance to get to the Big show this year and next. We could win it with turnover free football.
Share 49ersWebzone