LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Chris culliver arrested

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by smifunk:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Wow. He'll be fine for 2014, but he really effed himself in terms of getting a long-term extension here.

Two felony charges, he may never play another down for the Niners again...

Come on now....you know these things always get pled down and worked out for professional athletes with high-priced lawyers. You and I would be f**ked for life, but Cully will be fine from a judicial standpoint.
LOL

Looks like we're drafting two corners.
  • thl408
At least the bicyclist was ok. It's not hit and run manslaughter or something.
Man California sucks, getting charged for brass knuckles, hell up here in Oregon you can carry a f**king butterfly knife (as long as it's not concealed in public).
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
At least the bicyclist was ok. It's not hit and run manslaughter or something.

Cully didnt care how bad the guy was injured
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Looks like i'll have to avoid NFL network and NFL live on ESPN again.

I started watching again and the Harbaugh s**t happened. Now this...

FML
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He's in a gang! Obviously!

Idk man, I've never seen Cully throw up any signs, like Desean.

Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
What a piece of s**t. Do we really want somebody who hits a cyclist with his car, flees the scene, then threatens a witness with brass knuckles to represent the 49ers? Release him. I don't like rooting for scum bags. I don't care if he is good on the field. Between this and his homophobic comments, I don't want to root for this guy anymore. Replace him with someone else.

Exactly. What kind of piece of s**t does this? This isn't just a DUI. He HIT a person on a BIKE and INTENTIONALLY fled the scene. Ever been involved in a hit and run where you're injured and the other person drives off? That is a specific kind of scumbag. I won't be surprised to see him cut because of this, in all seriousness.
damn this guy just keeps doing the wrong things.. and he is talented.. wtf!!
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
What a piece of s**t. Do we really want somebody who hits a cyclist with his car, flees the scene, then threatens a witness with brass knuckles to represent the 49ers? Release him. I don't like rooting for scum bags. I don't care if he is good on the field. Between this and his homophobic comments, I don't want to root for this guy anymore. Replace him with someone else.

Exactly. What kind of piece of s**t does this? This isn't just a DUI. He HIT a person on a BIKE and INTENTIONALLY fled the scene. Ever been involved in a hit and run where you're injured and the other person drives off? That is a specific kind of scumbag. I won't be surprised to see him cut because of this, in all seriousness.

He even assaulted and battered the good samaritan that tried to stop him....

haha what a joker. He's as good as cut.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
but but baalke had a plan and he was gonna be our starting CB and get an extension.
The longest yard 2 starring Chris Culliver, what a moron.
Share 49ersWebzone