LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Chris culliver arrested

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is the best thing that could possibly happen, now Baalke will be forced to improve the worst position on our team.

I wish this asshat did this before all the good corners were taken. Damn Baalke had a chance to lock up one of the big names. I'm thinking he would of sealed a deal with one of them if this had happened earlier..

SMFH Culliver you dips**t!
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
Originally posted by thl408:
At least the bicyclist was ok. It's not hit and run manslaughter or something.

Are you serious? Do you know how stupid you sound. At least he was ok? Dude just stop before you make yourself look like a bigger fool. It doesn't matter, Culliver didn't give a crap and could never have known his injuries. It's not like he stopped at all to find out...

Hit and run with injuries is different than a normal hit and run, regardless of how severe the injury. 20001(a) cvc is hit and run with injuries, which is a felony.

I think he was just saying it's good that the bicyclist was ok.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
but but baalke had a plan and he was gonna be our starting CB and get an extension.

my bad I forgot about cook he gonna be the next deion.
Da plan:

• Hopper
  • Veteran
F******g idiot!

Just when I thought he was maturing. I have no complaints if he's released.
Ok this was very stupid by Cully and he's an absolute jackass for what he did, but people are super overreacting in saying we need to cut him now. He's our best corner, young, and very talented. Suspension is very possible, but dude is not getting cut over this, especially given the defensive back situation we have.
  • thl408
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
Originally posted by thl408:
At least the bicyclist was ok. It's not hit and run manslaughter or something.

Are you serious? Do you know how stupid you sound. At least he was ok? Dude just stop before you make yourself look like a bigger fool. It doesn't matter, Culliver didn't give a crap and could never have known his injuries. It's not like he stopped at all to find out...

Hit and run with injuries is different than a normal hit and run, regardless of how severe the injury. 20001(a) cvc is hit and run with injuries, which is a felony.

I think he was just saying it's good that the bicyclist was ok.

Thanks, bud. I must have really touched a nerve with sacnine
sign champ bailey and draft two corners or start calling up team and look for a trade
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Well I guess he's out of the picture. Now the loss of Tarell Brown looks even more brilliant. Well done Baalke.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Ok this was very stupid by Cully and he's an absolute jackass for what he did, but people are super overreacting in saying we need to cut him now. He's our best corner, young, and very talented. Suspension is very possible, but dude is not getting cut over this, especially given the defensive back situation we have.

You make it sound like this is a misdemeanor. These are serious felony charges.

Originally posted by AmpLee:
On the plus side, we didn't sign him to a nice little extension.

hitting people with your car, voids all contracts
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is the best thing that could possibly happen, now Baalke will be forced to improve the worst position on our team.

I wish this asshat did this before all the good corners were taken. Damn Baalke had a chance to lock up one of the big names. I'm thinking he would of sealed a deal with one of them if this had happened earlier..

SMFH Culliver you dips**t!

True that. That would of definately sealed his fate. We'd cut him to save on the cap space.

that is a lot of charges though! he could probably do some time without bail. if even there is bail, the nfl will take action and probably suspend for a long time. Its the last year of his contract so i think there is a good chance he gets cut. Might as well save some cap space
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

hitting people with your car, voids all contracts

Ah, the old Dumbass clause
Originally posted by Hopper:

You make it sound like this is a misdemeanor. These are serious felony charges.

He threatened someone and another guy had very minor injuries. Not going to get cut on that. Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth ran over and killed people and still played in the league.
Share 49ersWebzone