There are 220 users in the forums

Ex-Recievers Making Plays Why?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Gordon had over 200 yards, yes. But 1 TD, not 3.

i wish he had 3 tds he's on my fantasy team, wouldve been like 40 pts.

greg roman should be fired
For what? It's not his fault Kap can't see open WR's

But it is his fault for failing to make adjustments in crunch time.

It is his fault for designing the most remedial and unimaginative passing schemes in the league.

Is is his fault for failing to utilize the talent he does have (LMJ, Vance, Hunter).

Is is his fault for making bonehead play calls.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Instead of trying to emulate Bill Walsh, Harbaugh has taken our offense back to the 1930s.
play calling and zero trust in the backup (all roster moves point to that) so no trust in backups means that the coaching stuff must think colin is fragile and they limit him..
They don't have Kaepernick throwing them the ball.
Originally posted by vaden:
Instead of trying to emulate Bill Walsh, Harbaugh has taken our offense back to the 1930s.

lulzzz
Originally posted by LBCniner:
Originally posted by vaden:

lulzzz

What a travesty. This is the birth place of the true WCO (Yes, I know Walsh started it in Cincinnati. No1curr.)

Now we don't even run anything close to resembling a WCO despite it being the most effective, innovative scheme in league history.

For shame.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:
I checked it out the statistics, and it appears that WR's who are on the field have a much greater chance of catching a pass than WR's who are not on the field.

Most of the time, our offense is a fullback, a running back, two TE's and Boldin. That is who is on the field.

This.

Our insistance and reliance on having a fullback and a 2TE set is stifling the offense. That's on coaching decisions.
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Anyone noticed thta Ted Ginn is making plays and catching TDs,hell even A.J.Jenkins was catching passes today...I was watching the Cowboys-Giants game as well as the Cheifs-Chargers game and and they were running screen plays after screen plays,I watched Matt Flynn come in and make plays with about a week of practice...There is no Freaking excuse for the way our Offense is playingperiod..and I know Kaep is a netter qb the flynn and yet the play calling is so damn predictable
its a shame that Dumb and Dumber refuse to go back to the WCO.....I'm sick of the answers dumb keep giving about our Offense..saying it NOW if the 9ers lose Monday,they are out of the playoffs...and ipray that JED demand that the OC staff be let go and if Dumb dosent like it he can go to...I'm quite sure if you look hard enough and long enough the 0ers can find a true WCO coach and staff.Anybody see what Josh Gordon did today..over 200 yds receiving and 1 td...could have had him and then draft a good wr in the 3rd round.....just sick of the stubbornness of the coaching staff wanting to stick what aint working and everybody can see that it aint working except Dumb and Dumber.

I'm with ya, let's get a new coach!

Signed,
Al Davis
This might be the dumbest post I've read in some time. Nothing like using emotion, logistical fallacies, and distorted reasoning to make a flawed point from someone who exhibits absolutely no understanding of the game. Can't stand niner fans - or fans in general - who raise such utter nonsense. All of you who agree with this post are embarrassing yourselves. Truly.
We are a power running team that sprinkles in some read option & vintage WCO from time to time ......It's funny how some teams are called "Old School", just cause they play with a TE and FB at the same time .....if we had Crabtree, a Healthy Patton and Manningham from day one, our passing attack would have been more effective, but for now, we gotta stick with what works, and thats running the ball HARD .....We will grind it out and make the playoffs ...BOOK IT

Square peg round hole
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Man yall b*tch so much over every lil thing makes me wonder how bad this place was 5-7 yrs ago when we're goin 7-9 N 8-8 most of tha time..

I hear that, and this year has been extremely hard with the injuries. And Kaep, this is really his second year, for the time being, my approach to this team is benefit of the doubt...., I would at least give to them one more year to see what they can do.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

It is his fault for designing the most remedial and unimaginative passing schemes in the league.

Is is his fault for failing to utilize the talent he does have (LMJ, Vance, Hunter).

lol at people still trying to justify roman having a job. when he comes up against a team that knows how to play defense against us,, roman is either unable or unwilling to adjust things. he started to reveal his true self with a reverse in the rain in our own territory with a slick ball vs the giants in the nfc title game and he has just gotten worse. oh well as long as we still have people who cling to the company line" if roman pulls his head out of his ass we will be unstoppable"
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
great post

2nd that !
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

lol at people still trying to justify roman having a job. when he comes up against a team that knows how to play defense against us,, roman is either unable or unwilling to adjust things. he started to reveal his true self with a reverse in the rain in our own territory with a slick ball vs the giants in the nfc title game and he has just gotten worse. oh well as long as we still have people who cling to the company line" if roman pulls his head out of his ass we will be unstoppable"

true true true , when the Saints had 4DL and 4LB , we still Ran the ball insted of pass, no adjustment at all , needs to go , never employ screen passes .
Share 49ersWebzone