LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Does Anyone Want Chad Hall Back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
who
Originally posted by Allx9er:
who

Chad Hall that's who.

He can catch, gets open, and Kap likes him.

And we have Boldin, and a rusty Manningham and....wait for it.....

NO ONE ELSE.

Chad Hall that's who.

Thought you were cute with that "who" think there did ya?
Wrong forum, try free agency….and NO!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
yes. chad hall is like Stokley, Welker, Largent and ..................well that's all the white guys I could think of. anyway, he's like all them combined.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
yes. chad hall is like Stokley, Welker, Largent and ..................well that's all the white guys I could think of. anyway, he's like all them combined.

Dwight Clark? Ed McCaffrey? Jordy Nelson? Wayne Chrebet?

Hey if we had 7 weeks I'd say bring in somebody flashier but we only need him a few weeks and he knows the playbook well, Kap is confident in him, and he gets open and catches it.

10x better than Williams any day, any time.

Nothin to lose
Where does this "He gets open" BS come from? Kyle Williams >>>> Chad Hall. Compare their stats, it's not even close. I'd rather have Bruce Miller and Anthony Dixon out wide.
Hall has no regular season catches from Kaepernick.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Chad Hall is significantly more intelligent than Williams.

Chad Hall gets open.

Chad Hall catches the ball when it hits his hands.

Kap throws to him.

Play him.

Now

Yes, and his regular season production shows that right? Oh wait, no it doesn't.

BRB, sign the guy another team just dumped so that they could sign the guy that your team just cut.

Logic on the Webzone? Never.

This, Patton is back and should be ready to contribute after he shows the coaches he's ready for action again in practice. Patton was our best guy during the preseason, better than Chad Hall.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i like how everyone thinks that adding WR's Kap is "comfortable" with is gonna make everything better. Kap isn't the same for whatever reason. Even when crabs is back, he's gonna struggle. He f**ked off the whole offseason, posing nude and chasing b***hes instead of getting better at his job.
On that note......why in hades would KC want Kwilliams right now?!

I mean really...

They must either think our passing game coaching is too stupid to use his (never seen ability) or they think they can unlock something no one has seen?

Or this "sign the next guy the 49ers cut" thing is actually working. Alex Smith and Marcus Cooper are kicking butt for them, not so much AJ or Chad Hall, but everyone knew they sucked. Kyle Williams has looked good at times, and the entire city he's playing for now doesn't hate him, so he might actually do well for himself out there!

• KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
who

Chad Hall that's who.

He can catch, gets open, and Kap likes him.

And we have Boldin, and a rusty Manningham and....wait for it.....

NO ONE ELSE.

Chad Hall that's who.

Thought you were cute with that "who" think there did ya?

gay

Agreed
h
[ Edited by rammer on Nov 13, 2013 at 10:41 PM ]
joe hastings and brett swain are also free
Originally posted by hofer36:
joe hastings and brett swain are also free

How about PJ Fleck?
Originally posted by 49erfanatic:
Chad Hall was released by the Chiefs today, so that they could add Kyle Williams. Kaepernick liked him in training camp and pre-season, he already knows our system, and if I recall, he had the most catches in training camp. Is it worth bringing him in? I don't think he could do much worse than the others (Boldin excepted). He would probably get cut after Crabtree returns, but he might be a good stop-gap for a couple weeks.

Share 49ersWebzone