LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Does Anyone Want Chad Hall Back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Chad Hall was released by the Chiefs today, so that they could add Kyle Williams. Kaepernick liked him in training camp and pre-season, he already knows our system, and if I recall, he had the most catches in training camp. Is it worth bringing him in? I don't think he could do much worse than the others (Boldin excepted). He would probably get cut after Crabtree returns, but he might be a good stop-gap for a couple weeks.
No
Originally posted by 49erfanatic:
Chad Hall was released by the Chiefs today, so that they could add Kyle Williams. Kaepernick liked him in training camp and pre-season, he already knows our system, and if I recall, he had the most catches in training camp. Is it worth bringing him in? I don't think he could do much worse than the others (Boldin excepted). He would probably get cut after Crabtree returns, but he might be a good stop-gap for a couple weeks.

Would he make defences respect his spot he is playing? If kc takes kyle over him i assume the answer is no. Tho kyle prob gonna be used a slot wr in kc
Chad Hall is significantly more intelligent than Williams.

Chad Hall gets open.

Chad Hall catches the ball when it hits his hands.

Kap throws to him.

Play him.

Now
Originally posted by 49erWay:

Chad Hall gets open.

Kap throws to him.

Play him.

Now
any facts to back any of this up? just asking because he has only 1 catch this year from his proper postion of Slot WR which if you havent noticed we dont really use in our offense or havent used it much this year. And to imply he is more intelligent doesnt really make sense, if you dont like KW for whatever reasons then dont like him but have some factual evidence to support it, esp. for a player like Hall who isnt an upgrade and statistically a downgrade. Now if it were for a Jon Baldwin who has more potential if this Roman inspired offense I could see your point production wise.
[ Edited by SF9er05 on Nov 13, 2013 at 6:02 PM ]
We should pick him up , shifty , gets open

Chad Hall gets open.

Kap throws to him.

Play him.

Now

Lol ok well he has to be signed first. Assuming he is better then williams, why did kc release him for kyle? We may have chosen kyle due to knoeledge of playbook, sp duties. Him being injured i dont see a great enough reason. Tho he made his way back. We could have chose hall from start, and kc opted for williams. Less they seen a security option who could play slot wr an sp teams! Idk bro
i'd take him in a heartbeat.

but then again im not a gm or HC so what the f**k do i know?
For two targets in the last 7 games, I'd rather not.

And if for some reason the Niners claim him, then I think Im really gonna be sick
lol no

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
No
No
negative
He got cut in favor of Kyle Williams...........let that sink in for a second.......the Chiefs would rather have Kyle Williams than him.

No, I don't want Chad Hall back.
I'd take Chad Johnson before Chad Hall.

Chad Hall gets open.

Kap throws to him.

Play him.

Now

Yes, and his regular season production shows that right? Oh wait, no it doesn't.

BRB, sign the guy another team just dumped so that they could sign the guy that your team just cut.

Logic on the Webzone? Never.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 13, 2013 at 6:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone