LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by APWave:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
he also sucks

You do realize Cam at this point has better stats than kaepernick right?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

welcome to the board cam
he also sucks

We also know that he looked like this on Halloween.

Originally posted by verb1der:
I wonder how Fangio will scheme against Cam, I don't think he's ever faced a QB like him.

He is going to force him to pass to beat us. We are going to take away CAR ability to run and make Cam put on his cape and capitalize on his mistakes. We plan on jumping out to a lead if Kap has one of his QBR games on 3rd downs and redzone we will force Cam to air it out playing from behind. We have had the prep time so we will be fine. And Vic has faced Kap Luck Locker Wilson Vick to name a few. We have seen the big athletic QB aplenty. We know what to do and we had two weeks to do it
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Nov 3, 2013 at 11:22 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Carolina Teammates: "Ummm.. Teddy... None of what you said resembles anything that they do...Not only were you never close to telling us something that was the least bit useful, but everyone on this team is now dumber for what you've said.."

This game is the first game since seattle that has direct playoff implications. The loser of this game is on the outside looking in the playoff hunt.
Originally posted by fister30:
This game is the first game since seattle that has direct playoff implications. The loser of this game is on the outside looking in the playoff hunt.

49ers 34-20

Justin Smith said Stats Are For Losers !!!!
and I second his opinion because he's Justin Fu*king Smith!! Gooooo Niners!!
Originally posted by hofer36:
this is gonna be a dog fight

I got money on red vick
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

49ers 34-20

I hope so.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
he also sucks

We also know that he looked like this on Halloween.

DAMN, too bad Culliver can't play... he'd sack dat azz!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UhXq_b_OXI

This game is personal for me, cause I hated the fact that they stuck these c********rs in our division back in the 90s, and they just had our number every f**king time, even with Steve, Jerry, and Terrell at helm.

Wanna make a statement, screw these guys into fighting for the 6th seed, which they probably won't get since the Lions are better than them.

49ers 34-20

I hope so.

Im telling you. Deangelo Williams Stewart and Tolbert? Aint running on us and Cam gonna have to sport that cape to beat us. Our LBs match up well vs their TEs and our secondary vs their WRs. Plus pat and bow are going to shut up all this kuechly talk. They want to show they are the leagues best and VD is going to give kuechly a workout that he ain't ready for. And if Mario is back we can open up things for Q VD Vance and RBs (Miller)
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Nov 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM ]
wow there are actually Carolina fans here
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Greatest unis of all time bro
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Greatest unis of all time bro

ahh that's right how could that have slipped my mind
Share 49ersWebzone