There are 171 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
this is gonna be a dog fight
I wonder how Fangio will scheme against Cam, I don't think he's ever faced a QB like him.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i hate when they post period. even the hawks fans who werent annoying all the time are getting on my nerves. talkin all kinds of s**t when their team looks shaky as f**k

Originally posted by frankie:
Yeah really only other bragging right they had was picking in an earlier slot in draft also :) and we still traded up and got reid! Ha ha
Sooo we went further then them. All that matters

Cawky CAWK suckers!

Lmao cawk sucker nah! Called sence of humor! Try it, really could brighten your day a lil! Tho its kind of hard to detest we made it further last yr. Tho yes it is a new season now. Ha ha
Goniners
And reids a badass, the seattle has a badass at FS also

LOL, what R U talking about, bro? I was agreeing with you guys.

I like to call our rivals up north CAWK suckers and they/their fans are all cocky CAWK suckers
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
I wonder if the Panths will be flushing all sorts of info about our playbook from Ted Ginn?
They will try, but soon they will realize that f****r doesn't know how to read, lol!

Originally posted by hofer36:
this is gonna be a dog fight
"Never bring a knife to a gun fight" and never bring a p*ssycat to a dog fight

Originally posted by verb1der:
I wonder how Fangio will scheme against Cam, I don't think he's ever faced a QB like him.
Kaep could mimic Cam at practice (maybe)...

andrew luck?

Wilson is a better scrambler
Game is going to be a lot tougher than most people think. That defensive line is no joke and I personally dont trust Kaep under pressure.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

And Cam is stronger and a lot harder to bring down, kinda like Big Ben in his hey-day. He's also not afraid to sacrifice his body to get first downs by diving head first.
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:

And Cam is stronger and a lot harder to bring down, kinda like Big Ben in his hey-day. He's also not afraid to sacrifice his body to get first downs by diving head first.

he also sucks

Originally posted by RonMexico:
he also sucks

He's played well during Carolina's winning streak.

He plays against a better one at practice
he also sucks

You do realize Cam at this point has better stats than kaepernick right?
[ Edited by APWave on Nov 3, 2013 at 11:11 PM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by robniner:
I wonder if the Panths will be flushing all sorts of info about our playbook from Ted Ginn?
They will try, but soon they will realize that f****r doesn't know how to read, lol!

Carolina Teammates: "Ummm.. Teddy... None of what you said resembles anything that they do...Not only were you never close to telling us something that was the least bit useful, but everyone on this team is now dumber for what you've said.."

[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Nov 3, 2013 at 11:13 PM ]
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:

he also sucks

LOL
Share 49ersWebzone