There are 626 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by soldiercatfan:
"this is a game we should win; the Panthers D is legit, but who have they beaten (as a whole) up to now? -We'll be the first .500+ quality team they've faced since Seattle (who barely beat Carolina) "

Who have the 49ers beat? This game comes down the QB play, from the pocket, throwing the ball. Cam newton wins that battle hands down.

Originally posted by soldiercatfan:
I'm looking forward to this game guys (and gals)!!! I'm tired of the "Carolina hasn't beaten a good team yet" BS We will get our chance. I have a feeling that your team probably receives the same criticisms. Good luck to y'all. I hope for a competitive, injury free game on both sides.

Keep posting, I love humor and I love to laugh
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by verb1der:
I wonder how Fangio will scheme against Cam, I don't think he's ever faced a QB like him.

Wilson is a better scrambler

And Cam is stronger and a lot harder to bring down, kinda like Big Ben in his hey-day. He's also not afraid to sacrifice his body to get first downs by diving head first.

he also sucks

Cam sucks? Cams been playing great the last 4 or 5 games dude. guys a stud. this is gonna be a tough game whether people like to admit it or not. they have a tough defense, they can run and they have a mobile, strong armed qb whos making smart decisions with the ball. gonna be a tough game but were always our best against tough opponents so i think we got this. were also gonna get some help back and weve had two weeks to prep for them
Damn, Panthers fans flocking in this thread already

Originally posted by APWave:
he also sucks

You do realize Cam at this point has better stats than kaepernick right?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

welcome to the board cam

Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i hate when they post period. even the hawks fans who werent annoying all the time are getting on my nerves. talkin all kinds of s**t when their team looks shaky as f**k

Yeah really only other bragging right they had was picking in an earlier slot in draft also :) and we still traded up and got reid! Ha ha
Sooo we went further then them. All that matters

Cawky CAWK suckers!

Lmao cawk sucker nah! Called sence of humor! Try it, really could brighten your day a lil! Tho its kind of hard to detest we made it further last yr. Tho yes it is a new season now. Ha ha
Goniners
And reids a badass, the seattle has a badass at FS also

LOL, what R U talking about, bro? I was agreeing with you guys.

I like to call our rivals up north CAWK suckers and they/their fans are all cocky CAWK suckers

Lmao read it wrong bro lmao
Dang im slippin
No niner football this wk my excuse ha ha
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by robniner:
I wonder if the Panths will be flushing all sorts of info about our playbook from Ted Ginn?
They will try, but soon they will realize that f****r doesn't know how to read, lol!

Carolina Teammates: "Ummm.. Teddy... None of what you said resembles anything that they do...Not only were you never close to telling us something that was the least bit useful, but everyone on this team is now dumber for what you've said.."

Lmao
Too funny
I'm not trying to sound like a homer, but I agree with Tony Dungy, the NFL should be really f**king scared of us right now; at full strength, we're the best f**king team in the NFC.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 3, 2013 at 11:50 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This game is personal for me, cause I hated the fact that they stuck these c********rs in our division back in the 90s, and they just had our number every f**king time, even with Steve, Jerry, and Terrell at helm.

Wanna make a statement, screw these guys into fighting for the 6th seed, which they probably won't get since the Lions are better than them.

Kerry Collins "Dynasty"

http://articles.latimes.com/1997/nov/17/sports/sp-54824
This game is personal for me, cause I hated the fact that they stuck these c********rs in our division back in the 90s, and they just had our number every f**king time, even with Steve, Jerry, and Terrell at helm.

Wanna make a statement, screw these guys into fighting for the 6th seed, which they probably won't get since the Lions are better than them.

Kerry Collins "Dynasty"

1997... motherf**king Packers...

Kerry Collins "Dynasty"

Drunk ass kerry colins at that! Kevin greene tho was an animal, by the way aldons back ;)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Lmao read it wrong bro lmao
Dang im slippin
No niner football this wk my excuse ha ha

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Drunk ass kerry colins at that! Kevin greene tho was an animal, by the way aldons back ;)

Yup, he came over to our side and said "f**k that fake azz dynasty"
I'm not trying to sound like a homer, but I agree with Tony Dungy, the NFL should be really f**king scared of us right now; at full strength, we're the best f**king team in the NFC.

Im very much agreeing with this, tho rodney harrison doesnt :) he may be feeling symptoms from past concussions from playing days. Jk harrisons beast tho i agree wit dungy :)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
1997... motherf**king Packers...

I know, broke me heart
http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

welcome to the board cam

lol espn qbr? That is a joke rating created by espn. No one outside of espn takes it seriously.

Yup, he came over to our side and said "f**k that fake azz dynasty"

He sure did, then posted double digit sacks :) Aint that the yr we brought back haley as well for playoffs? Forget !!
Share 49ersWebzone