LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lehhss Go Niners!
5-2
Nice scouting report Phoenix!

I didn't know anything about the Titans.
I'll say the same thing I've said for 6 straight weeks now. Vance McDonald will be the key to this...ah eff it...never mind! LOL
how many wins do you guys think will win the division? cause i think well lose atleast 2 more, i think @saints is gonna be one of them and the other could come at any time really, so that would put us at 11 wins, you think that would be enough?
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
how many wins do you guys think will win the division? cause i think well lose atleast 2 more, i think @saints is gonna be one of them and the other could come at any time really, so that would put us at 11 wins, you think that would be enough?

Actually, 2 more losses for the season would put the 49ers at 12 wins.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

yea your right my mistake lmao, well looking over the schedule i say @saints is a loss for sure and the other could come from either seattle, or @cards im predicting, but hoping for the best of course.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
With those stats, it looks like another ground and pound game with Kaepernick struggling. As long as its a win I don't mind.

struggling with a 93 qb rating? ok i'll take it
This week yes but overall 83.9. 55.9 completion % is the number that stands out to me
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
With those stats, it looks like another ground and pound game with Kaepernick struggling. As long as its a win I don't mind.

This week yes but overall 83.9. 55.9 completion % is the number that stands out to me

He is around 97 over the last three wins.
Thanks Phoenix. This will be another tough game that some at the beginning would have chalked up as a blow out. I know a lot of people were saying the Cardinals would be a blowout as well. One thing with the Titans is we see them once every 4 years so it's hard to know what to expect. Last time they played us was with CJ in his prime and he had 135 yards and 2 tds at SF. 4 years before that (05) we played at Tenn and I vaguely remember that one.

If anyone wants to watch here were the highlights from the 09 game. Of course a million things are different but just for the heck of it:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009110810/2009/REG9/titans@49ers#menu=highlights&tab=analyze

Here is the box score from the 2005 game for anyone wanting to take a trip down memory lane:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009110810/2009/REG9/titans@49ers#menu=highlights&tab=analyze

If anyone is wondering all time record vs them: 7-5 Overall Against Houston Oilers/Tenn Oilers/Tenn Titans (1-2 against Tennessee team)
http://www.49erswebzone.com/alltimescores/?action=sort&team=Tennessee-Titans

Just some info for those wondering but you can throw that all out the window. We will probably leave Friday and after the Titans game we will fly to London for the week so we will be gone 10 days. Hopefully we can pull off a victory at Tenn and if we do we have a good chance at going 6-2 heading into the bye week with reinforcements coming.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 14, 2013 at 5:10 PM ]

Should be a blowout. Their weaknesses on defense is our strength on offense. Their offense....just sucks all around.

Tennesee Titans Overall Rankings

OFFENSE

Offense-Ranked 22nd Overall

Passing Offense-19th Overall

Rushing Offense-28th Overall

Pass-Blocking-24th Overall

Run-Blocking- 15th Overall

DEFENSE

Defense-Ranked 7th Overall

Run Defense-Ranked 23rd Overall

Pass Defense-Ranked 6th Overall

Pass Rush-Ranked 6th Overall
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/175002-san-francisco-49ers-tennessee-titans-pregameday-thread-week/page4/#oAx3R7j0VzZksBle.99
Originally posted by BrianGO:

He is around 97 over the last three wins.
Sure but his accuracy is on and off a lot 40% against Houston. Also the 9 turnovers thu 6 games is too many

yea your right my mistake lmao, well looking over the schedule i say @saints is a loss for sure and the other could come from either seattle, or @cards im predicting, but hoping for the best of course.

We can beat the Saints. I wouldn't put any game as a sure lost.
Originally posted by niners94:

We can beat the Saints. I wouldn't put any game as a sure lost.

Yup. Same as I would never say a game is a sure win. You can bet Saints fans are not looking at the 49ers as a "sure win".

i was obviously referring to the last game
Share 49ersWebzone