LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
how many wins do you guys think will win the division? cause i think well lose atleast 2 more, i think @saints is gonna be one of them and the other could come at any time really, so that would put us at 11 wins, you think that would be enough?

Actually, 2 more losses for the season would put the 49ers at 12 wins.

yea your right my mistake lmao, well looking over the schedule i say @saints is a loss for sure and the other could come from either seattle, or @cards im predicting, but hoping for the best of course.

We can beat the Saints. I wouldn't put any game as a sure lost.

Yup. Same as I would never say a game is a sure win. You can bet Saints fans are not looking at the 49ers as a "sure win".

Any given Sunday.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
With those stats, it looks like another ground and pound game with Kaepernick struggling. As long as its a win I don't mind.

struggling with a 93 qb rating? ok i'll take it
This week yes but overall 83.9. 55.9 completion % is the number that stands out to me

He is around 97 over the last three wins.
Sure but his accuracy is on and off a lot 40% against Houston. Also the 9 turnovers thu 6 games is too many

40% on 13 passes, too small of a sample size for that stat to be a telling, worthwhile stat. He could've easily finished that game with 35 attempts (if we weren't blowing Houston out) and gone 21/35, which is 60%. All he would've need to do was complete 15 of 22 passes, which Kaep can do. Hell, if he could've completed 18 of 22, that would've put him near 70%.

As for the turnovers, those are going to happen with Kaep. Yes, he needs to be more careful with the ball at times, but at least he doesn't throw picks like Eli and doesn't fumble like Rapelisberger.
Traveling from NoVa to Tennessee to make some NOISE!!! Sporting the red Jerry Rice, (let the Niner fans be seen, can't blend in with any potential white Titans rags). And I am f**kin pumped!! Overall, I think I'm most looking foward to see Eric Reid in real time. That guy has all but made me forget about Dashon Gol..d..s.to?? 'eh yea, you get the point...
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
With those stats, it looks like another ground and pound game with Kaepernick struggling. As long as its a win I don't mind.

struggling with a 93 qb rating? ok i'll take it
This week yes but overall 83.9. 55.9 completion % is the number that stands out to me

He is around 97 over the last three wins.
Sure but his accuracy is on and off a lot 40% against Houston. Also the 9 turnovers thu 6 games is too many

40% on 13 passes, too small of a sample size for that stat to be a telling, worthwhile stat. He could've easily finished that game with 35 attempts (if we weren't blowing Houston out) and gone 21/35, which is 60%. All he would've need to do was complete 15 of 22 passes, which Kaep can do. Hell, if he could've completed 18 of 22, that would've put him near 70%.

As for the turnovers, those are going to happen with Kaep. Yes, he needs to be more careful with the ball at times, but at least he doesn't throw picks like Eli and doesn't fumble like Rapelisberger.
3 games under 48% two games over 65% one game 55% I stick with my comment about being on and off. As for to small a sample it maybe but both the other under 48% games he attempted 27 and 28 passes only converting 13 in each game. He must be more consistent and protect the ball.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Titti titanics are going down
Originally posted by Misfit_Niner540:
Traveling from NoVa to Tennessee to make some NOISE!!! Sporting the red Jerry Rice, (let the Niner fans be seen, can't blend in with any potential white Titans rags). And I am f**kin pumped!! Overall, I think I'm most looking foward to see Eric Reid in real time. That guy has all but made me forget about Dashon Gol..d..s.to?? 'eh yea, you get the point...
Represent for me bro!!
I think we could have beat Seattle in the last two meetings if we used the formula of the last 3 games. -You saw how the Titans took it to Seattle, they played them at their own game like we used to; if we go to Seattle in January with our old-style system in full effect, we're gonna win in that motherf**king place. -That being said, I also think we beat the Titans at their own game, cause our personnel is far superior to theirs, within our similar styles.

This is gonna be another fist fight, but we're gonna out on top of it by ten points. -This will be a long, and grinding trip to the bye week.
Originally posted by boast:
trap game

Yea, I don't expect this to be easy. They have a good defense. And let's not forget Chris Johnson.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think we could have beat Seattle in the last two meetings if we used the formula of the last 3 games. -You saw how the Titans took it to Seattle, they played them at their own game like we used to; if we go to Seattle in January with our old-style system in full effect, we're gonna win in that motherf**king place. -That being said, I also think we beat the Titans at their own game, cause our personnel is far superior to theirs, within our similar styles.

This is gonna be another fist fight, but we're gonna out on top of it by ten points. -This will be a long, and grinding trip to the bye week.
Only thing that concerns me is the injuries on the DL. Dorsey? Ray Mac? We are going to need to control clock to spell our subs on DL. Trying to stop the run and pass is tough with 2 holes on the line and no Aldon but it is fun watching how we respond to the adversity. 4-2. We have shown some resolve thus far including our young QB. We make no excuses we just compete
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Oct 14, 2013 at 7:59 PM ]
Originally posted by Misfit_Niner540:

I want to see Eric get his first pick 6 ! He's gotten so close (almost had one against Green Bay, Arizona, dropped one against the Texans). With Fitzpatrick filling in, it's very possible this week.

Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Only thing that concerns me is the injuries on the DL. Dorsey? Ray Mac? We are going to need to control clock to spell our subs on DL. Trying to stop the run and pass is tough with 2 holes on the line and no Aldon but it is fun watching how we respond to the adversity. 4-2. We have shown some resolve thus far including our young QB. We make no excuses we just compete

The resolve this team is showing is like no other I've seen in a 49ers team in decades. -I don't know why, but I really love this team after yesterday's win, there's almost a SB pedigree to this team the way they're fighting, overcoming, and flowing as a complete element to finish games.

That 18 play drive was a thing of beauty, we held the ball for almost the entire 4th quarter, who does that?
The resolve this team is showing is like no other I've seen in a 49ers team in decades. -I don't know why, but I really love this team after yesterday's win, there's almost a SB pedigree to this team the way they're fighting, overcoming, and flowing as a complete element to finish games.

That 18 play drive was a thing of beauty, we held the ball for almost the entire 4th quarter, who does that?

This. This team has had an absurd amount of adversity due to the injuries, they just kept piling on and on, instead of flat out collapsing like NY or Atlanta, the 49ers have shown amazing resolve, this sort of adversity and the response to it is exactly what build champions. As this team gets healthier, they are going to become an ever more dangerous team, especially now since they've rediscovered their identity.
Dont sleep on the Titans.
I hope the passing game is something of a focus again this week. I wonder how many attempts Harbaugh will give Kaep in this game vs Tennessee? I'm hoping somewhere in the range of 30-35.
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
I hope the passing game is something of a focus again this week. I wonder how many attempts Harbaugh will give Kaep in this game vs Tennessee? I'm hoping somewhere in the range of 30-35.

i hope we run it down their throats
Share 49ersWebzone