LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

PFT REPORT: Frank Gore Angry At Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
the team is built for smash mouth football. this is where arrogance comes in.

the team is built to beat people up. and it can be explosive as well.

but roman does not do this he does the cute s**t

when he ran a toss sweep with anthony dixon i almost turned the game completely off

This this..and this

Saddest part is...Dixon is actually very good at those runs, however, they are most effective after the run attack has been established throughout the game. Not just off a "lets try anything" play.
and just like that, Baldwin is the new caped crusader to save this team

rofl
Originally posted by Ballistic:
and just like that, Baldwin is the new caped crusader to save this team

rofl

A better game plan featuring Gore is the new caped crusader. I do want them to finally use Baldwin though. I also want them to use Patton instead of Willams or Moore. We have some WR on this team that really shouldn't be here.
Originally posted by reasonable1:

when he ran a toss sweep with anthony dixon i almost turned the game completely off

This this..and this

Saddest part is...Dixon is actually very good at those runs, however, they are most effective after the run attack has been established throughout the game. Not just off a "lets try anything" play.
Dixon in my opinion isn't good at any runs. Except pre-season. He has a lifetime 3.3 average he should dress for special teams and emergency backup at FB/RB and I mean like nobody left to play those positions. The only thing smaller than his running average is his receiving average 2.8
Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by au8277:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL !!!!!!! please JH
And play Baldwin
Thanks

Amen, brotha.

And it WILL happen. Anybody with Frank on their fantasy team would be a moron not to start him Thursday.
I have both Gore and Kap this year. Did I mention I'm 0-3?

Lol!

Well, I can't say I blame you for drafting Kap. But I would've only drafted Gore as a situational starter for a deep league.

This Thursday is definitely one of those situations.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Dixon in my opinion isn't good at any runs. Except pre-season. He has a lifetime 3.3 average he should dress for special teams and emergency backup at FB/RB and I mean like nobody left to play those positions. The only thing smaller than his running average is his receiving average 2.8

Dixon is good at those runs...he needs to be a bigger part of the run game IMO. His main issue is maintaining balance after a hit below the waist. He has good vision and can cut as necessary. Sometimes I don't believe we include him enough.

Though I know many on this board are still pissed at him for the 2nd and 3rd down plays in the CG against the Giants...
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Dixon is good at those runs...he needs to be a bigger part of the run game IMO. His main issue is maintaining balance after a hit below the waist. He has good vision and can cut as necessary. Sometimes I don't believe we include him enough.

Though I know many on this board are still pissed at him for the 2nd and 3rd down plays in the CG against the Giants...
The stats say otherwise. In fact he would be on my list of cuts if we could find a real good DT
Dixon sucks. We need to give Gore 20 rushing attempts and another 5-7 rushes for Hunter. Id like to see more RB checkdown passes to Gore or Hunter.
The fact that everyone is now clamoring for Gore to be the centerpiece of the offense a week after saying he should be benched says everything about how fickle fans can be. In all honesty, things are never as good as they seem or as worse as they seem. We'll be fine...
It's time to unleash double thunder (Gore,Hunter) and lightening (James)

• buck
  • Veteran
I wonder how the Giants and Redskins fans are doing this week.

They must pooling their money to hire an assassin or two.
Originally posted by buck:
I wonder how the Giants and Redskins fans are doing this week.

They must pooling their money to hire an assassin or two.

This this..and this

I just finished watching the game......In the 1st quarter Gore had two 20 yard runs to the right side...Our only TD was ran to the right side....the only other run I saw ran to the right side was the Dixon pitch Then we never ran to the right side again....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
is he still angry at him ?
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
He should be pissed. We all saw the same thing. Whatever happened, it's inexcusable.

Agree
Share 49ersWebzone