There are 262 users in the forums

PFT REPORT: Frank Gore Angry At Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
well let's look at the REAL STATS as our coach tries to tell us about balance.

. Q1 - Run: 9 Pass: 6
Q2 - Run: 3 Pass: 6
Q3 - Run: 5 Pass: 7
Q4 - Run: 0 Pass: 16

and remember in Q4 it was a 13-7 game and we had possession after a defensive stop.

now where is the balance he's trying to lie to us about?
and if you look at the plays.. those aren't plays for a particular drive.. those were plays for an ENTIRE QUARTER OF FOOTBALL

9 plays in the 2nd
12 plays in the 3rd

and people have the nerve to even hint anything at our defense?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by joseglopez00:
Couldn't agree more. I went from sitting on the edge of my seat to going to the bathroom. Pathetic. Some of you guys have been doubting Roman for 3 years and I laughed at you.. I'm eating crow today.. We were outcoached two games in a row, play calling has been atrocious, and we have started all 3 games with a 3-and-out on opening possessions. OPENING possessions... Good teams don't do this
what happened on second and goal from the five was just his opening act in my opinion. i take no pleasure in being right
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
is he still angry at him ?

he f**king should be. the entire team should be. lets see what cute funny saying or funny visa commercial JH comes up with now to get out of this jam. this is not brandon jacobs questioning authority, this is the leader of the team
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
I just finished watching the game......In the 1st quarter Gore had two 20 yard runs to the right side...Our only TD was ran to the right side....the only other run I saw ran to the right side was the Dixon pitch Then we never ran to the right side again....

do not get me started with how stupid the f**king dips**t two handed pitch looked either
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:

he f**king should be. the entire team should be. lets see what cute funny saying or funny visa commercial JH comes up with now to get out of this jam. this is not brandon jacobs questioning authority, this is the leader of the team

Yah he should have gotten more carries for sure but I also don't like how Frank asks to come out of the game after a twenty yard run. he needs some better conditioning.
Originally posted by cciowa:

Yah he should have gotten more carries for sure but I also don't like how Frank asks to come out of the game after a twenty yard run. he needs some better conditioning.

it's for 1 play...... for a quick breather..... lost of players do that.. Boldin has.

He asked to come out at least 3 times that I could see on T.V.

Originally posted by jonesadrian:
and if you look at the plays.. those aren't plays for a particular drive.. those were plays for an ENTIRE QUARTER OF FOOTBALL

9 plays in the 2nd
12 plays in the 3rd

and people have the nerve to even hint anything at our defense?

I agree with you 100%. People are going to talk about penalties, pass rush, and whatever else but the fact of the matter is our defense has played a full games worth of snap more than our offense. Meanwhile the offense has scored 10 points in the past 2 games. I mean s**t its a TEAM and you have to play like one. It's too bad because I thought our defense was rocking for the first 6 qtrs of the season and if the offense could've gotten it going it would've elevated the defense even more.
I think Harbaaugh doesnt have Gore on his fantasy team.

this is the problem
Originally posted by defenderDX:
it's for 1 play...... for a quick breather..... lost of players do that.. Boldin has.

If you wanted more snaps you wouldn't do that.
He slows down the offense with that s**t anyway. If he want's us pounding it then can't handle the pace he needs to shut up.

Originally posted by eonblue:

If you wanted more snaps you wouldn't do that.
He slows down the offense with that s**t anyway. If he want's us pounding it then can't handle the pace he needs to shut up.

not used to getting big runs lately. give him a break
[ Edited by defenderDX on Sep 23, 2013 at 6:30 PM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I think Harbaaugh doesnt have Gore on his fantasy team.

this is the problem

Yea he obviously has Kaep as his starter. As do I. It's been killing me.

Nah im not even trying to be hard on the dude. s**t if he can bust out 20 a carry he can take all the siestas he wants.
Originally posted by eonblue:

Nah im not even trying to be hard on the dude. s**t if he can bust out 20 a carry he can take all the siestas he wants.

he did bust out a 20.... then took a breather..........
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
he shouldn't have did that. now harbaugh is gonna trade him for a 7th rounder.

Oh crap!
Share 49ersWebzone