LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

PFT REPORT: Frank Gore Angry At Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just checked out PFT and I stumble upon this:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/22/report-frank-gore-angry-at-jim-harbaugh/

This better get fixed soon. Could be one part of a major problem involving the line, the offensive gameplan, and showcasing Kaep a bit too much.
We need to get back to playing smash mouth football. Harbaugh is trying to get too cute
He should be pissed. We all saw the same thing. Whatever happened, it's inexcusable.
he shouldn't have did that. now harbaugh is gonna trade him for a 7th rounder.
Look

The read option can be one of many facets of our offense but not as the main one.

See how Seattle uses their option package with Wilson?
As he should be.
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
he shouldn't have did that. now harbaugh is gonna trade him for a 7th rounder.

Lol
Good. Someone needs to explain why the holy f**k we spassed so much.
Great.

Sometimes when the media start piling on a team it creates that "us against the world" mentality that can solidify a locker rooms solidarity and drive. But this is something different. You have a player speaking out, and not some anonymous player (like in the NY Jets camp), this is Gore.
Two playoff elimination games and we get away from frank when he is running for more than 5.5 yards a carry. NFCCG in second half and super bowl with 2nd and 5. We owe him more than that

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Good. Someone needs to explain why the holy f**k we spassed so much.

Especially when Kap has been God awful
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Wouldn't you be pissed to? There has to be a reason why they stopped running the ball. You just don't stop what was working for you. Maybe Harbaugh wanted to stick it to Luck to say Kaep is better than he is. I think the coaching staff lost control of the game and did not adjust.

If Gore, who's a NINER vet, isn't seeing eye to eye with Harbaugh you must also think there are others who are not on board with how things are going sour right now.
If I was Gore I'd threaten to retire or be traded. Last good year or two gonna be wasting away behind Roman's high school scheme.
For some reason this reminded me of the "We're the 49ers. We can do whatever we want." quote.
You can't argue with success. When the running game is working you keep running until they stop it. I don't blame Frank at all for being pissed.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Sep 22, 2013 at 7:58 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone