There are 232 users in the forums

BREAKING NEWS: ALDON SMITH SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY BY JED YORK

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Larry Grant anyone?

The ILB who still needs to serve a 4 game suspension?

lulz
Originally posted by zaghawk:
As badly as I want the Hawks to win the NFC West. I'd prefer it to be over a healthy (mentally and physically) Niners team. Hopefully Aldon figures his stuff out soon, and I'm glad the Niners org is taking him out in the mean time. DUIs are very serious, especially to anyone who has been personally effected by one.

Even if healthy, not sure we're a better team than you guys right now. Actually, I AM sure about it but don't want to admit it.
I thought he played both inside and outside. My bad
Why is DUI such a big deal in this country. Let the man play he will be most likely suspended by the commissioner for the first 4 games next season....

I mean I can drink 4 beers get in the car and get a DUI... This happens twice all of the sudden I have a problem. Hmmm
[ Edited by kazak13 on Sep 23, 2013 at 3:05 PM ]
Originally posted by kazak13:
Why is DUI such a big deal in this country. Let the man play he will be most likely suspended by the commissioner for the first 4 games next season....

The problem is that Aldon has had repeated offenses.

That's Driving Under the Influence. Which means the car becomes even more of a freak'n killing machine on the road.

I mean I can drink 4 beers get in the car and get a DUI... This happens twice all of the sudden I have a problem. Hmmm

i think the problem he dealing with might be the Pills and weed
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Why is DUI such a big deal in this country.

WTF?

because as a professional athlete, you represent the team and the league-- and you have a standard to uphold. 2 DUI's = LOL sorry charlie

I hope you're kidding... When you're above the legal limit, you are impaired. Add a machine capable of mass destruction, it should be a no brainer.

Wow dude.

Yes because that is twice you would have been an irresponsible douche. You want to drink and hurt or kill yourself by all means go ahead you get on the road and put the rest of us at danger then yes you have a problem.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

agreed
Originally posted by susweel:

agreed

Villain of the WebZone

Not.sure.if.serious.but.expect.that.you.are.trolling.

If not I'd probably kick you straight in the face in real life. Its all fun and games until you end up losing friends because some f**k decided to get loaded and then get out on to the roads and put his life, but especially those of others, at risk.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 23, 2013 at 3:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone