LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can we please run some more traditional formation plays on offense and utilize Gore/Hunter more. And please for godsake stop lining up Bruce Miller wide and then passing to him.
Luck or Kaepernick!?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Need to take this one so we don't fall 2 games back...(Sea will beat Jax)

I have confidence in this game... too bad for the Colts they have to play us after the SEA game.
Originally posted by SolAsch24:
Can we please run some more traditional formation plays on offense and utilize Gore/Hunter more. And please for godsake stop lining up Bruce Miller wide and then passing to him.

I will PM roman ASAP
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I don't know, Luck scares me. He can do some damage given a supporting cast. Their not a bad team. Can't give them any inkling that they have a chance to win.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo49:
I don't know, Luck scares me. He can do some damage given a supporting cast. Their not a bad team. Can't give them any inkling that they have a chance to win.

TY Hilton is pretty dangerous paired with Reggie Wayne.

Then they lost to the Dolphins.
Originally posted by robniner:

at home
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

at home

And Kaep wore a Dolphins hat.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

at home

Dolphins almost beat the niners last year.

They almost lost to the raiders, and then lost to the dolphins. I expect a win, and for Boldin to have a bounce back game.
Andrew Luck is a great QB, but he just lost NOT ONLY his starting RB, but probably their best pass-protecting OG in Donald Thomas yesterday, and the Dolphins D which is less talented than ours (no offense, Miami) managed to exploit this weakness without even sending any guys off the edge!

Also doesn't help the Colts that our head coach taught/coached Luck everything he knows about the position he plays, and is only two years in before developing his own NFL style of play.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 16, 2013 at 4:35 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Andrew Luck is a great QB, but he just lost NOT ONLY his starting RB, but probably their best pass-protecting OG in Donald Thomas yesterday, and the Dolphins D which is less talented than ours (no offense, Miami) managed to exploit this weakness without even sending any guys off the edge!

Also doesn't help the Colts that our head coach taught/coached Luck everything he knows about the position he plays, and is only two years in before developing his own NFL style of play.

I think this is easily the top story line going into this game!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Luck or Kaepernick!?

Luck :(
Aldon Smith will feast once again.
Share 49ersWebzone