LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A blowout in Indy will completely remove the bitter taste in my mouth after last night's embarrassment . Two things: Establishing the running game early is key. And the receiving core has to step up and get on the same page as Kap. Do that, I think they have a great chance.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
I truly don't give a f**k if it is the Nantucket Nay-Sayers or the Pawtucket Porcupines, we need to slaughter them in a fashion that will appease the gods. Must, absolutely must get the ground game going. We are not your father's, and in some cases, grandfather's 49ers. This is not the team I grew up with. We are a smash mouth club behind Gore (Frank dip in the fountain of youth one more time this season, baby), Hunter (catch the bus to the game next time), LMJ (It is time young buck, it is time), tall-dude running around with a ridiculously strong arm throwin' to VD, Crabs (Heal man, heal. We need you), Mario (Grab the mushroom and get strong, man!), and Boldin (Not your night). And least of all, let us not forget our defense. Two years ago we were not "bend not break", we were destruction, terror, and mayhem. Now, one of your brothers is gone. Removed from the equation by a cheap, legal, but shouldn't be legal, hit. Honor him. Slaughter every motherf**ker that comes into our house. Travel far, travel wide, and destroy.
Indy is sooooo unfortunate to have to play us this week. Aw, man...we're gonna make Luck look just about as bad as Kap looked last night.
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
Indy is sooooo unfortunate to have to play us this week. Aw, man...we're gonna make Luck look just about as bad as Kap looked last night.

we are going to come out straight pissed, R.I.P. LUCK
d-line depth gonna be tested. i dont expect mcdonald back for a little while.
Where was Corey Lemonade? I thought the reason they drafted him was to play....also I didn't see hunter in the game too much either......

Are they even rotating their players?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Where was Corey Lemonade? I thought the reason they drafted him was to play....also I didn't see hunter in the game too much either......

yeah when they get injured the backups come in
I think we get off to a rough start, but we get back into rhythm, and will be ready for St. Louis, this game is all about getting a groove going, it doesn't have to be pretty, and all the attention to be on Seattle, and away from us finally.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
this game cant get here fast enough
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

yeah when they get injured the backups come in

That's not good, bro.

38-17
Run the ball from sets with the QB under center. The end.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
When the schedule came out, I already kind of chalked up last night's game as a loss because it is almost impossible to win in that hell hole known as Clink. So I'm not too demoralized by the loss, except that I'm worried that we got so many injuries. The first 5 games are arguably the most brutal part of the schedule, and if we can get through it at 4-1 or at worst, 3-2, we still have a realistic shot at the division. So we MUST beat Indy this week. And I hope that the 49er fans will make the Stick as difficult for the Colts to play in as Clink was for the Niners.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I thought they brought the WCO back to San Francisco, stop with this read-option crap this isn't college. I don't mind seeing it a few times a game, but lets not make this the base offense C'mon now.
I'm at this game 5th row 50 yd line 49ers sideline. We will win
Share 49ersWebzone