LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Practice Squad

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dude was horrible in preseason against players that are not even in the NFL now, or at least most of them.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Dude was horrible in preseason against players that are not even in the NFL now, or at least most of them.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa, but I guess most zoners think that Daniels play against 4th stringers make him a HOF to be.

Preseason sucks, and is too damn long. Cut the preeason to 2 games, and add an extra team or 2 to the playoffs.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa, but I guess most zoners think that Daniels play against 4th stringers make him a HOF to be.

Preseason sucks, and is too damn long. Cut the preeason to 2 games, and add an extra team or 2 to the playoffs.

Why was Omama even on our practice squad in the first place. That guy blows. Constantly got beat in preseason. Reminded me of a young Kwame Harris.
Oma MEH

That guy was garbage in the preseason. The Bucs must really be desperate
The players that seem to have the most promise on the PS are: WR Jacobs, NT Purcell, and S Mike Thomas.

I expect we sign another OL to the PS.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Why was Omama even on our practice squad in the first place. That guy blows. Constantly got beat in preseason. Reminded me of a young Kwame Harris.

soooooo he is a piano playing f*ggot, got it

Do you really think 2 games is enough to really evaluate the bubble guys and give the top 30 or 40 players on the roster enough reps without increasing the roster limits?
Originally posted by crabman82:

dude, seriously?

SMH. No class.

Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:

dude, seriously?

This ^^^. WTF is wrong with someone coming out as Gay. Doesn't matter whether he was a good player or not, it's a slap in the face. It's like being racist towards gays.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

dude, seriously?

This ^^^. WTF is wrong with someone coming out as Gay. Doesn't matter whether he was a good player or not, it's a slap in the face. It's like being prejudice towards gays.

fixed. But unlike AB's well received message it is harder to fix the bigotry in people like Crabman.

I'd like to think people can change but I know people who talk like that and they won't change.

No class at all with that comment, I don't hold it against friends that talk like that but when you are on a message board and have to type out a response you should be able to check yourself before posting such ignorant word vomit.
Originally posted by sfout:

dude, seriously?

This ^^^. WTF is wrong with someone coming out as Gay. Doesn't matter whether he was a good player or not, it's a slap in the face. It's like being prejudice towards gays.

fixed. But unlike AB's well received message it is harder to fix the bigotry in people like Crabman.

I'd like to think people can change but I know people who talk like that and they won't change.

No class at all with that comment, I don't hold it against friends that talk like that but when you are on a message board and have to type out a response you should be able to check yourself before posting such ignorant word vomit.

Nicely said.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

dude, seriously?

Nicely said.

Thank you. I think we should all move on from this and get back to our practice squad and how little coverage it has gotten from the media this season. At least I think that the media isn't crushing on some PS'ers as much as they have over the previous 2 years.

Any hope on D'Aundre Reed developing into somebody worthwhile for next spring?
Thank you. I think we should all move on from this and get back to our practice squad and how little coverage it has gotten from the media this season. At least I think that the media isn't crushing on some PS'ers as much as they have over the previous 2 years.

Any hope on D'Aundre Reed developing into somebody worthwhile for next spring?

nicely said
Share 49ersWebzone