LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 638 users in the forums

Practice Squad

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 5280High:
I find it hilarious that the zone is in this much of an uproar over a 3rd string QB that wont be able to even help them gameplan against us till December... Our offense will look allot different by then.

Yeah, I think we'll probably revert back to a more traditional offense by December and scrap much of the pistol read option crap (thank GOD). Still bummed about BJ though ...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
bj was probably let go because he can not play in the system best designed for our success which is what we played vs the rams. he is a f**king third string project. who gives a s**t if seattle takes him. hell they beat our ass already so i doubt there is anything more they can get out of bj using the vulcan mind meld. bj fits seattles system, good for him and good for them. just when i did not think anyone could top nate davis status in the web zone here we go.sheets, clayton, davis and now bj. the names changes but they are always the same people.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Well I'd rather not assume that BJ is a dumbass. He beat out Tolzein remember? He knows our system. And plus it's deeper than a game planning advantage, we just gave Seattle the QB they wanted in Daniels. He's built just like Wilson!

It matters because this is another tactic to mind f**k Harbaugh and his staff. No joke!
come on man,, they knew the risk when they made this move,(i can not even believe i said risk,, like this is a big deal ), if bj was that valuable to them, they never would have made this move. so funny. people told me calm down when we got beat by the colts and now look at this uproar over a third round project. makes my tantrums seem like restrained tea time luncheons
Originally posted by cciowa:
Well I'd rather not assume that BJ is a dumbass. He beat out Tolzein remember? He knows our system. And plus it's deeper than a game planning advantage, we just gave Seattle the QB they wanted in Daniels. He's built just like Wilson!

It matters because this is another tactic to mind f**k Harbaugh and his staff. No joke!
come on man,, they knew the risk when they made this move,(i can not even believe i said risk,, like this is a big deal ), if bj was that valuable to them, they never would have made this move. so funny. people told me calm down when we got beat by the colts and now look at this uproar over a third round project. makes my tantrums seem like restrained tea time luncheons

LOL

I just figured someone needs to make the sky fall. What's NT without it?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

LOL

I just figured someone needs to make the sky fall. What's NT without it?
i may have went insane a time or two, but never over a third string qb who did well in pre season against a bunch of guys who are now carrying out groceries at vons bylow
Omameh signed off the 49ers practice squad by the Bucs. He takes the roster spot of Josh Freeman. Now who do the 49ers sign?

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Buccaneers-sign-Patrick-Omaneh-off-49ers-practice-squad.html
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Omameh signed off the 49ers practice squad by the Bucs. He takes the roster spot of Josh Freeman. Now who do the 49ers sign?

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Buccaneers-sign-Patrick-Omaneh-off-49ers-practice-squad.html

Depends entirely on whom Seattle decides to release next.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

This guy was horrible in the preseason
We have a practice squad? And Seattle has stolen our future?

Did not know that.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
thank god omaneh is gone. what a stiff.
al netter was waived a couple days ago; i wonder if baalke signs him. actually hope not--he sucks, too.

What's Jason Slowey up to these days?
I'm not going to get too excited about our PS next year since it got raided the past few years. Only one left I liked was Chuck Jacobs. The roster sure has changed a lot since cuts as well. Daryl Morris, Kassim Osgood, Jermaine Cunningham and McLeod Bethel-Thompson weren't on there to start plus we added Skelton and cut him. Tukuafu was also cut after Dobbs came back from suspension.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
What's Jason Slowey up to these days?

you know, i was thinking the same thing. too bad he didn't get more time to adjust to the nfl; he might have made it. i think his problem was that he was looking like a center-only prospect. i check his twitter now and then. he didn't get any training camp invites, which was a little surprising. maybe the usfl next year.
Originally posted by jimrat:

This guy was horrible in the preseason

Subtraction through addition for the Bucs lol
Oh nosssssssssssssssssssssssss our season is done, we lost the one, true, OMAMEH. lol.

He has potential as a RG, not a RT. Once he played at OG he played much better.
Share 49ersWebzone