LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 157 users in the forums

ESPN Predicts....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Typical Seagurl fan .. 0 football knowledge but tries to act like they know what they are talking about.

It should be known, that I've been to at least 3 games, played 2 full seasons in middle school, and haven't missed watching a single Seattle game in the last two full seasons. So I think I got some football IQ's.
sounds right and possible. Injuries are always a factor.
Originally posted by maltz88:
Typical Seagurl fan .. 0 football knowledge but tries to act like they know what they are talking about.

It should be known, that I've been to at least 3 games, played 2 full seasons in middle school, and haven't missed watching a single Seattle game in the last two full seasons. So I think I got some football IQ's.

Lets not make this personal, people.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by VDSF:

Good.
Originally posted by KK49:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I only know how to photoshop. Does anyone know how to alter GIF files?

I want to put the faces of 49er players on this whenever ESPN gives some time of partial prognostication

i dont know ,, to me , these guys look like seattle OL

This is how cable teaches his zone blocking scheme.
It doesn't matter what they predict but I think the first 2 weeks will tell us a lot. If we come out 2 - 0 this is a very strong team. If we are 1 - 1 we can still have a real good season. If we are 0 - 2 I'm worried about us not being as strong as everybody hoped for.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
sounds right and possible. Injuries are always a factor.

Yea, this is worst case with injuries. You always need a little luck to win the Super Bowl but we can do it.
These guys are like the old time touts at the racetrack selling their sheets. As soon as the first race starts they're nowhere to be found.

Im sorry but I had to stop right there. How much film did you watch in middle school?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Disp:
Who cares? All ESPN is trying to do is rustle some people so they get site hits. I would say the 49ers go 0-16 or worse though.

could be a lot worse... a whole lot worse

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
These guys are like the old time touts at the racetrack selling their sheets. As soon as the first race starts they're nowhere to be found.

webmaster should add a like button for post like these. I have nothing to add but I like it!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Originally posted by KK49:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I only know how to photoshop. Does anyone know how to alter GIF files?

I want to put the faces of 49er players on this whenever ESPN gives some time of partial prognostication

i dont know ,, to me , these guys look like seattle OL

This is how cable teaches his zone blocking scheme.

That's dead on!

A bunch of CAWK blockers!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:

please, make it stop!!!
Idk why sports media says that we arent strong as last year, i think we are waaay better than last year, the loss of goldson, rjf, will not hurt us as they think, even with the loss of crabs our WR corps is better, Q, patton, and moore will handle it, our dline its meaner, healthier and bigger than last years.
Seattle game will win it at the trenches i predict a very big game for gore.

Sf 23 seattle 17

Your vast football knowledge is over-powering.
Share 49ersWebzone