LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

ESPN Predicts....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Mike Sando aka Seachicken dick rider
Sando is a seahawks homer blah blah blah. Be better then that fans!
[ Edited by natrone06 on Aug 28, 2013 at 12:43 PM ]
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Mike Sando aka Seachicken dick rider

He has seattle at 12-4
ESPN has predicted the Ravens at 11 - 5 .. that whole article is invalrod based on that alone.
I live in vancouver, bc and i listen to KJR 710 espn seattle on the regular on my drive home after work... Sando and Clayton, these nerds are up the hawks asses... pathetic!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
nvm
[ Edited by Jcool on Aug 28, 2013 at 12:59 PM ]
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Who cares? All ESPN is trying to do is rustle some people so they get site hits. I would say the 49ers go 0-16 or worse though.
Baja Canada FTL
Hooookay, Sando. The Seahawks start off without two or three of their defensive front and without their most explosive offensive player and have to do three 10:00 AM games and a game against the Niners in their first five. And, he's got them going 12-4. To go 12-4, they have to win every home game and every other game that isn't a 10:00 AM game plus win one of their 10:00 AM games.

I'll believe it when I see it.

East Coast
Spin
Per
NFL request
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Northwest bias
Meh.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
sounds about right considering we're starting out 0-2.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Aug 28, 2013 at 1:25 PM ]
why get mad over these things, they are just darts thrown on the board...who saw the 2011 niners going 13-3? who saw rusell wilson emerging last year? there are just too many variables, such as injuries or break out teams and players, that are unknown to these prognosticators...and what do they know, peter king picked the rams the year they won 1 or 2 games and got the 1st rd pick
that said, the seahawks nuthuggers downplay the niners b/c of the crabtree inj yet they are losing harvin
Share 49ersWebzone