LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Best seats at Candlestick?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Chico:
i like UR section 35...for the money...
you can see both sides of the field and at a fair price. If you sit lower, you're paying big bucks

Don't follow this advice
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
This luxury suite:

/thread

Report !

the fan in front of me won't sit down and is being too loud

reported

god the old people there at the NFC title game almost got me riled up and kicked my own fellow fans ass. STFU its a playoff game I came to yell and see 49ers you dont like it go sit at home with all the other fair weather fans.
you show up to one game and act like you own the place, lol
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
I sit in the South Endzone LB 5 and i love it! when the action is in that side of the field it awesome!!! Plus its the Loudest section of The Stick.. i wonder how Levis Stadium will be?
What row ?
Row S Seats 1, 2
hey neighbor row w
what up! come buy me a beer some time! haha
Does anyone know how good the seats are in LR section 12? I paid a pretty penny for them so I hope they are worth it!
Originally posted by kjrustin933:
Does anyone know how good the seats are in LR section 12? I paid a pretty penny for them so I hope they are worth it!

there isnt a sec 12

there isnt a sec 12

there isnt a sec 12

Interesting. My order says LR 12, is 12 not the section??

there isnt a sec 12

there isnt a sec 12

i think those are parking passes
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
These:

As far as viewing goes, I have to respectfully disagree... The press box area on the 2nd level is the best for viewing.

As far as experience goes, there is no doubt about it, the South Endzone is where the party is at. Its also been the home to some very exciting plays over the past couple years. I've seen a couple 80 yard TD runs by Gore, Kaep's big run against the Pack, Smiths Go-ahead TD run and game winning pass to VD against the Saints, etc.

there isnt a sec 12

there isnt a sec 12

Not sure if you are just messing with him:
Originally posted by 9erReign:

there isnt a sec 12

there isnt a sec 12

Not sure if you are just messing with him:
i was ..but PM'd right after

Im gonna wait til Levi opens up then I'll fly in and check a game out. I'm still pissed about the Super Bowl in NOLA, the seats are so small in the Unsuperdome.
We just scored LE 37 seats for the last home game at the stick against the falcons. We're coming in from DC to say goodbye to candlestick and spend Christmas in the Bay Area. Seats look okay, but super pricey. I google searched virtual tour of candlestick and was able to get an approximate view of the field from my seats.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
These:

As far as viewing goes, I have to respectfully disagree... The press box area on the 2nd level is the best for viewing.

As far as experience goes, there is no doubt about it, the South Endzone is where the party is at. Its also been the home to some very exciting plays over the past couple years. I've seen a couple 80 yard TD runs by Gore, Kaep's big run against the Pack, Smiths Go-ahead TD run and game winning pass to VD against the Saints, etc.

They are the best seats because they are MY seats for the past 20 years.

Also the seats you'll be sitting in if you come with me to a game next year, so you betta be changing that opinion. loljklmaobbq
Thanks fellas! I'm ordering tickets tonight, but I'm contemplating between Lower Box Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. One better than the other? I hear 5 is over the tunnel where player come out, and the rest way toward the corner end zone. Opinions?
Originally posted by Texas9er:
Thanks fellas! I'm ordering tickets tonight, but I'm contemplating between Lower Box Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. One better than the other? I hear 5 is over the tunnel where player come out, and the rest way toward the corner end zone. Opinions?

Yeah. Don't sit there.
Share 49ersWebzone