There are 304 users in the forums

Best seats at Candlestick?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thanks CWILSON!

The tickets rang between $200 and $220 lets say (so not a huge difference in the scheme of things). The other thing I was thinking about is that the game is on the 8th of December... the weather could be a bit nasty. Maybe a seat under cover anywhere between Lower Reserve 2 and Lower Reserve 15 might be more desirable? What do you think?

Also, does anyone know what rows in these sections are under cover??

Is it better to be in lower reserve 3 (south west) over let's say, lower reserve 15 (south east)??

Again, thanks for the help!!!!
Originally posted by aussie49errr:
Thanks CWILSON!

The tickets rang between $200 and $220 lets say (so not a huge difference in the scheme of things). The other thing I was thinking about is that the game is on the 8th of December... the weather could be a bit nasty. Maybe a seat under cover anywhere between Lower Reserve 2 and Lower Reserve 15 might be more desirable? What do you think?

Also, does anyone know what rows in these sections are under cover??

Is it better to be in lower reserve 3 (south west) over let's say, lower reserve 15 (south east)??

Again, thanks for the help!!!!

Pretty much all Lower Reserve is covered...The first couple of rows might get hit with some rain if its windy
ok. thanks for the help. anyone else have any thoughts on my seating situation?

like i said.. every opinon is appreciated

okay, I wish I saw this thread before I purchased my tickets; I am coming for the last game against Atlanta; I got LB endzone south, row F; and also need to know about transportation from the hotels on Gateway blvd to the game. Last year I got LR section 36 and it was fine but would these tickets be okay?? thanks
lower reserve 5 or lower reserve 13. Thoughts anyone?
Share 49ersWebzone