LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Beezy33:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Other than the game in SF, I can't imagine the Hawks losing another game. We're going to have to follow suit...

Our season could come down to 2 games: @NO and SEA...

My feeling as well...ATL and NYG are not the teams I thought they'd be, so those road games look far more favorable for Seattle at this point. The only game I see them "losing" is at home against NO, but again, that's at home and they will be favored. I think 15-1 at best and 13-3 at worst unless they start to get injured. Harvin back is going to be a nice bump for them.

And Ham and Crab will be big for us... I see it as a push.
Originally posted by Beezy33:
Other than the game in SF, I can't imagine the Hawks losing another game. We're going to have to follow suit...

Our season could come down to 2 games: @NO and SEA...

My feeling as well...ATL and NYG are not the teams I thought they'd be, so those road games look far more favorable for Seattle at this point. The only game I see them "losing" is at home against NO, but again, that's at home and they will be favored. I think 15-1 at best and 13-3 at worst unless they start to get injured. Harvin back is going to be a nice bump for them.

And Ham and Crab will be big for us... I see it as a push.

the giants and atlanta are horrible but they still have talent so its not impossible for them to show up for a game or two and do something. i wouldnt take either of them lightly. any team can win every week
Seahawks struggle with quick,Wrs bc their CBS are bigger and slower. So against the giants they will struggle with cruz like they did with Ty Hilton. Also the hawks are merely a solid yet unspectacular team on the road so they could lose to the giants and atl, although they are both worse than last year and they may lose at home to the saints. Seattle is not that good of an offense and they will have trouble out scoring the saints and beating sf on the road where we embarrassed them last year. We held Wilson to what 7-21 for 110 passing and an int
Originally posted by elguapo:
Seahawks struggle with quick,Wrs bc their CBS are bigger and slower. So against the giants they will struggle with cruz like they did with Ty Hilton. Also the hawks are merely a solid yet unspectacular team on the road so they could lose to the giants and atl, although they are both worse than last year and they may lose at home to the saints. Seattle is not that good of an offense and they will have trouble out scoring the saints and beating sf on the road where we embarrassed them last year. We held Wilson to what 7-21 for 110 passing and an int

You held a rookie to 7-21 passing for 110. Can we stop living in the past and come to the realization that Wilson is not the same qb you faced last season in SF? Those stats from that game are meaningless. Not to mention the 7 dropped passes didn't help his stats out either.... how exactly did you embarrass them by barely squeaking out a 13-7 victory.

as far as the Seattle is not that good of an offense comment, i find it very interesting you would go there when the stats clearly show that Seattle has had a much more productive offense up to this point. And let's be honest neither team has exploded out of the box on offense, but it would seem both teams are starting tp hit their stride now, and will continue to improve as we get players back. But just to show the numbers up to this point.

Seattle - ranked 7th - 2580 total yrds - 368.6 yrds per game - 191 total points - 27.3 points per game
SF - Ranked 16th - 2345 yrds - 335 yrds per game - 176 total points - 25.1 points per game

Defense is going to win this game, turnovers and ST's (field position) not offense.
[ Edited by hawker84 on Oct 23, 2013 at 3:58 PM ]
Way to set that DF straight he was talking out his a$$.
Originally posted by hawker84:

You held a rookie to 7-21 passing for 110. Can we stop living in the past and come to the realization that Wilson is not the same qb you faced last season in SF? Those stats from that game are meaningless. Not to mention the 7 dropped passes didn't help his stats out either.... how exactly did you embarrass them by barely squeaking out a 13-7 victory.

as far as the Seattle is not that good of an offense comment, i find it very interesting you would go there when the stats clearly show that Seattle has had a much more productive offense up to this point. And let's be honest neither team has exploded out of the box on offense, but it would seem both teams are starting tp hit their stride now, and will continue to improve as we get players back. But just to show the numbers up to this point.

Seattle - ranked 7th - 2580 total yrds - 368.6 yrds per game - 191 total points - 27.3 points per game
SF - Ranked 16th - 2345 yrds - 335 yrds per game - 176 total points - 25.1 points per game

Defense is going to win this game, turnovers and ST's (field position) not offense.

He was 8/19 for 142, and int and a TD a few weeks ago at home against us. Is that too far in the past to mention as well? Sounds like the same QB to me...
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 23, 2013 at 7:08 PM ]
Hawks fans checking dudes on a Niners site? C'mon man!! Hawks have been good and they will get an uptick with the return of Harvin but the Niners play will pick up as well with our top 2 WRs from last season returning as well as a slew of talent influxing in from our injury stash. Also, we hav recommitted to the run and that alone has paid dividends and will going forward. These teams are going to do well and it will go down to the wire but you Hawks fans won't find much luck coming on here expecting to change too many minds. Just not a good look!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by hawker84:

He was 8/19 for 142, and int and a TD a few weeks ago at home against us. Is that too far in the past to mention as well? Sounds like the same QB to me...

Exactly the hawks only had to throw 19 times to whoop that a$$. You gotta stop lynch son or the 9ers will never beat the hawks
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Hawks fans checking dudes on a Niners site? C'mon man!! Hawks have been good and they will get an uptick with the return of Harvin but the Niners play will pick up as well with our top 2 WRs from last season returning as well as a slew of talent influxing in from our injury stash. Also, we hav recommitted to the run and that alone has paid dividends and will going forward. These teams are going to do well and it will go down to the wire but you Hawks fans won't find much luck coming on here expecting to change too many minds. Just not a good look!

Originally posted by Melvin:
Exactly the hawks only had to throw 19 times to whoop that a$$. You gotta stop lynch son or the 9ers will never beat the hawks

The key is actually sustaining drives on offense. Lynch is always going to grind out tough yards, but he hasn't had many huge run against us. We need to control the ball against your defense and chew clock so Lynch can't carry the ball 25-30 times and wear out our front 7.

• THEB
  • Veteran

Youre Joking right? You played us while we were riddled with injuries, only had ONE WR and you broke the f**king sound record. We had EVERYTHING going against us. Next time we play will be a much much different story. s**thead Sherman will have to run with crabtree in the mud, good luck with that. crabtree already makes sherman his b***h as is.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Don't waste your time. They don't know how to handle success because they haven't experienced much of it. Once they actual win something of value (a SB) they will stop caring about what other fans think and stop obsessing over regular season wins. 49er fans don't obsess over such trivial things because we understand without SB rings, you have no bragging rights.
Originally posted by THEB:

Youre Joking right? You played us while we were riddled with injuries, only had ONE WR and you broke the f**king sound record. We had EVERYTHING going against us. Next time we play will be a much much different story. s**thead Sherman will have to run with crabtree in the mud, good luck with that. crabtree already makes sherman his b***h as is.

seadderall fans seem to think they only play us at home
Originally posted by THEB:

Injuries again just like last year blah blah blah.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Injuries again just like last year blah blah blah.

Just like last year when we still won the division and made it further into the playoffs..Yes exactly like last year The delusion runs deep in you.
Share 49ersWebzone