LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Draft analysis.....http://nfl.si.com/2013/04/28/2013-nfl-draft-grades-jaguars-49ers-rams-top-the-class/

Considering the draft, free agency, and the way they play us do you really think the Rams are taking a knee to the Seahawks?

The Rams had a better off season than the Seahawks and take us to the wire in every game now. They also have a better coaching staff and are more professionally dialed in mentally. The Seahawks, including that punk Pete Carroll are a bunch of undisciplined head cases and low lifes as seen in recent headlines and their method of play last season.

I think we are on to them and so will the refs be more than last year. We also made much more progress this off season and will flat out be better this year as a team despite the loss of Crabtree.

The Rams, especially Stephen Jackson, play us like they are possessed. They don't rely on BS calls, cheating, or crowd noise. They are are getting solid in every aspect now and I am positive they will be even more a challenge this year than last. I really have to tip my hat to them.

The 49ers made some off season moves such as McDonald, Boldin, Carradine, Dorsey, Reid (who will cover better than Goldston), and putting Davis in a two point stance in the slot and outside which are going to create real issues for the way the Seahawks are put together.

I think the surprise will be two thumpings of the Seahawks and their punk fans and a split with the Rams. Our coaching staff has some surprises coming. And man oh man do I want the Seahawks and their punk fans to get a major whooping!

Thoughts?
  • SC9ER
  • Veteran
I only agree with this statement:

"They don't rely on BS calls, cheating, or crowd noise."

Other than that, I think it'll still be the Hawks as far as toughest NFC West matchup.
Seahawk fans are saying The Rams pose a bigger threat than the Niners. Are we simply being dismissive?
IDGAF !

Every team is a threat and will be a tough match up
Originally posted by 49erWay:
The Rams, especially Stephen Jackson, play us like they are possessed. Thoughts?

Do you realize that Stephen Jackson doesn't play for the Rams?
Originally posted by maltz88:
The Rams, especially Stephen Jackson, play us like they are possessed. Thoughts?

he meant the basket ball player
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
IDGAF !

Every team is a speed bump on the road to #6!

Fixed
Will you guys please stop acting like the Rams have our number already? They only won once and tied the other. If Akers could kick AT ALL (and if Walker could catch) they lose both of those games.

They needed trick plays, us tipping plays and our own misfortunes to pull off one win in 10 quarters against us.

All this nonsense is getting as old as the Seahawks off season champions talk.

I'm sure they'll be tough, but ANY divisional opponent who is halfway decent is going to be tough. They may or may not end up being better than the Seahawks (whom I believe will flop), but please, stop acting like they have our number.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jun 27, 2013 at 1:41 PM ]

I did not know that, very good news in my view. Who is their back now?
I did not know that, very good news in my view. Who is their back now?

It's a crap shoot as they head into training camp.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1647590-st-louis-rams-rb-breakdown-complete-position-evaluation

Yeah... I'm going to have to go ahead and... disagree with you on that one.

No way. The only guy on that team that scared me is in Atlanta now.
The seahawks have 5 10am road games and the tough games are away with a target on their backs. The Rams have a geographical advantage over the other NFC WEST teams so they never play a game earlier than 12p their time. Big advantage. Seattle will be lucky to get to 10 wins. My hope is they regress to 8 or 9 wins so that Pete gets the axe because their owner is expecting a very deep playoff run. Here's hoping Pete fails and they get a new coach next season and stop trying to clone us
It's a crap shoot as they head into training camp.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1647590-st-louis-rams-rb-breakdown-complete-position-evaluation

Thank you. In reading that it is clear they have some pretty good talent there at RB headed into 2013 but yeah with Jackson gone that changes the whole flavor because he was a major issue for us. Think this brings me to having Rams and Hawks balanced now instead of Rams surprisingly ahead of them. Interesting post up there also about the schedules too.

Been an athlete, just call it intuition, I think the Seapunks implode more than expected in 2013 for a host of reasons and I can't wait to watch it happen. I have never hated a team or their fans in all my years even during the great NIners/Cowboys era. Even respected the Seahawks when Steve Largent was playing just as Jerry Rice did, they had class and were good. But I live up north and listen to the fans now. They are the most hateful loud mouthed punks I've ever run into and I have finally developed hate.

I want to see these punk Seahawks and their punk fans completely DESTROYED BY THE NINERS
[ Edited by 49erWay on Jun 27, 2013 at 2:34 PM ]
Been an athlete, just call it intuition, I think the Seapunks implode more than expected in 2013 for a host of reasons and I can't wait to watch it happen. I have never hated a team or their fans in all my years even during the great NIners/Cowboys era. Even respected the Seahawks when Steve Largent was playing just as Jerry Rice did, they had class and were good. But I live up north and listen to the fans now. They are the most hateful loud mouthed punks I've ever run into and I have finally developed hate.

I want to see these punk Seahawks and their punk fans completely DESTROYED BY THE NINERS

You know, I'm kind of embracing it now as a hawks fan.

I've loved the hawks since I was old enough to understand football. First remember really rooting for them in 83', and have had season tickets since 97'.

But every Seattle team, beit the Seahawks, or Mariners, or Sonics (less maybe GP) have always had "good guys." Guys that you really like, and are easy to root for, which I've always appreciated.

But look where it's gotten us. I was one year old when the Sonics won a championship, since then.........

We've had some good teams, but no championships. So maybe the attitude the hawks have developed are what they need to take the next step. I'm not a big fan of Shermans mouth, and am pretty disgusted by the PED issues lately (although I'd be willing to bet a years salary that every team in the league has similar issues, it's just the way the tests break sometimes), but I do love their physical brand of play.

I hated watching the way Alexander used to run. Now we have Lynch. We used to be viewed as soft, now we have Chancellor, Wagner, Giacomini, Unger, and Lynch. Never have we had someone with the "it factor" and someone that thrives on being clutch like Russell Wilson.

So, while I'm pretty much anti smack talking, I find myself tolerating it now with the hawks changing their image. They certainly are a different team than I've ever rooted for.

The Mariners..........same ol story.
Share 49ersWebzone