There are 188 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Melvin:
I almost shed a tear but then I realized I was talking about football not life changing moments I was around for the sonics championship but I don't long for downtown Freddie brown. And if anyone makes fun of that championship which they should your only proving my point.

If SEA ever wins then you will know a little of what we are talking about especially if you were to ever witness a run of 2 decades of excellence like we did from '81 to '02. Sixteen 10+win seasons. 5 Super Bowl trophies in 13 years. GOAT QB, WR and HC. The WCO and the countless disciples it spawned. The revolution of the game from run, run, pass, punt to where it is today. The imprint on today's game that we left decades ago. You fans should be grateful to an extent. It was a Walsh disciple that took you to your last Super Bowl where you may very well have been shafted. The things we've done that I witnessed are going to be hard to beat by anyone so spare me your babble on this 49er website trying to belittle what we have accomplished. It feels good going to Fan Fest and seeing 5 Lombardi trophies on display for all to see. They may have been won yesterday, but I still see them today! I can only hope that we might add to them
Originally posted by THEB:
Our trinkets may be old and dusty, but you havnt even got your trophy case for christmas yet. you dont care about history because you have no history.

To tell you the truth I respect the past championships the 9ers have they just have nothing to do with the harbs 9ers and Carroll's hawks of today so I see it as weak to bring it up after a loss that's all.

Again, let's talk about present day then.

We split 1-1 last year. We advanced further in the playoffs then you did.

You beat us twice at CLink. We still play you in SF, where we won last time. You haven't done anything special yet.
Our trinkets may be old and dusty, but you havnt even got your trophy case for christmas yet. you dont care about history because you have no history.

To tell you the truth I respect the past championships the 9ers have they just have nothing to do with the harbs 9ers and Carroll's hawks of today so I see it as weak to bring it up after a loss that's all.

I can respect this! Tho what you fail to see is neither niners nor seahawks have lost yet! Seasons far from over, I didnt see neither team sent home from the playoffs nor superbowl yet!?! I dont see not one team in the league that scares me. Lmao denver just got beat, same way we beat patriots last yr. Ya wanna brag cause of wk 2 lmao soak it up. It will be short lived.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
cut the homer s**t, Seahawks are our biggest hurdle and will be a pain in our ass for years to come. Great D, suspect OL but they also happen to have the best scrambling QB in the league.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

You beat us twice at CLink. We still play you in SF, where we won last time. You haven't done anything special yet.

^^^^^ooooooooh s**t this right here!!!!

Someone send this cat back to NFL Talk before he gets rolled up outta here in a body bag.

Your right its just getting started two evenly matched teams in the same division both young with good coaching staffs and front offices its game on and the hawks aren't going anywhere anytime soon so good luck.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
cut the homer s**t, Seahawks are our biggest hurdle and will be a pain in our ass for years to come. Great D, suspect OL but they also happen to have the best scrambling QB in the league.

Lmao we can beat the seahawks! No homerism here. If we cant we mite as well just end our season right now. And call it a season. Seahawks aint beating us at home! Saints have the healthy team to take them at the link, look at last season. Lost to falcons. Woulda lost to washington if not for rg3s knee! Colts just beat seattle few wks ago. If we didnt have a mental lapse n stop running with gore we beat colts! Its any given sunday, our team aint lieing down for nobody!!!
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Someone send this cat back to NFL Talk before he gets rolled up outta here in a body bag.

It's a NFC west topic and I'm getting a lot of responses so I'm guessing you guys love it.

Your right its just getting started two evenly matched teams in the same division both young with good coaching staffs and front offices its game on and the hawks aren't going anywhere anytime soon so good luck.

Good luck to you guys also!!!
Goniners

Originally posted by frankie:
Lmao we can beat the seahawks! No homerism here. If we cant we mite as well just end our season right now. And call it a season. Seahawks aint beating us at home! Saints have the healthy team to take them at the link, look at last season. Lost to falcons. Woulda lost to washington if not for rg3s knee! Colts just beat seattle few wks ago. If we didnt have a mental lapse n stop running with gore we beat colts! Its any given sunday, our team aint lieing down for nobody!!!

Yea right homer boy a loss is a loss it's not like the colts killed the hawks they had the ball down 6 and failed the 9ers didn't even have that chance at home no less. As for rg3 he had that injury and won 3 games with it but it gave out like manninghams.
Yea right homer boy a loss is a loss it's not like the colts killed the hawks they had the ball down 6 and failed the 9ers didn't even have that chance at home no less. As for rg3 he had that injury and won 3 games with it but it gave out like manninghams.

And you guys struggled against the Texans and Titans, and we killed them... each opponent and each situation is unique.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
And you guys struggled against the Texans and Titans, and we killed them... each opponent and each situation is unique.

I agree I was responding to the other person read that garbage.

I would not necessarily call Pete Carroll young but I can agree the Hawks will be competitive but we are the ones adding talent this season as well as our already 13 draft picks for 2014 with 6 of them being in the top 100. Our coach is young and I think that we will be competitive for a long time as well
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Do Not Feed The troll... (it) is hungry, LET (it) STARVE!!
Share 49ersWebzone