There are 196 users in the forums

Solution(s) to losing Crabs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kaepernick actually began finding Davis a lot more towards the end. Davis came in third among receivers for post season yardage and fourth in first downs. The only receivers who had more receiving yardage were Boldin and Crabtree. Davis and Boldin are both going to get a lot of catches this season.
This team has terrible luck with injuries to receivers. Kaep and the whole team were forced to go to Crabtree at the end of the year. He was the only legit receiver option left after Manningham and Williams got injured. Moss played the clear out role of Ginn like in the previous year. By the time they got to the SB, the Ravens knew too well who Kaep will go to when he needs 7 yds to the endzone.
I wonder if Osgood is being brought in to play WR.
[ Edited by eonblue on Jun 4, 2013 at 1:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
I want to examine the whole notion of Kaepernick "relying too much on Crabtree" or Kaepernick being "forced to use someone other than Crabtree" as having legitimacy.

To begin with, we have to agree with the underlying assumption that Kaeperpick is intrinsically a FOOTBALL PLAYER. As opposed to a guy whose "playing" football. He's fearless on the field. I don't mean that in the heroic sense, but rather to say that he's a gamer, he's highly instinctive and not prone to being reduced to fear or "freezing up" when things don't play out the way they are drawn up on the blackboard. It's a sandlot player mentality, an attitude that Walsh termed "athletic instincts". Something he deemed essential to play QB at the highest level. Montana had that in spades.

Not all QBs have that. You can be great in the classroom and practice field and be serviceable, but unless you have that "instinct" you're not going to consistently "carry" the team when the chips are down. Kaepernick has that "instinct" and I believe that in his short tenure as the starter he has demonstrated that. If you don't agree with this assessment, then there's not point in reading further.

I don't think that Kaepernick has any problems with going through a progression of "reads". We've seen him do it; go through a four step progression, for instance (not necessarily a good thing). The implication of saying that Kaeprnick "relies too much" or "now he'll have to look to other receivers" is that Kaepernick ignores or abandons his reads and just focuses on Crabtree. These are throw away criticisms that ignore the reality of what is happening on the field.

Two thing happen when a QB drops back to throw:
1. He has time to go through his progressions in the pocket, or
2. He doesn't have time to go through his progressions.

1. If he has time, he goes through his reads and throws to the first "open" guy. This includes "throwing a receiver open", which "instinctive" receivers will do all the time, but is more difficult for others who will often want to see that the receiver is open before throwing the ball. It's important to note that the QB doesn't necessarily go through all the reads before throwing. If his first read is "open" he throws the ball.

Kaepernick was often asked: "Why do you thow to Crabtree so much?". His response: "Because he's open". Not: "Because I like throwing to him"; which is what those of you criticizing him are saying. What's he supposed to do? Not throw to his first open read just to satisfy the critics (who'll always have something to criticize anyway)?

Has Kaepernick ever thrown to other receivers? Sure he has. When the reads warranted. With mixed results. Alligator arms Moss. Dropsies Delanie. Very small window Vernon. The Niners receiver options were severely depleted last year when Manningham and Williams (and Hunter) went out remember. Pretty much Crabtree was the only RELIABLE receiver.

All of this becomes: "he relies on Crabtree too much" or "he needs to learn how to find other receivers" (even if they are not, nor ever will be, open). Come on, guys!

2. If he doesn't have time to go thorugh his progression, he improvises. He either takes off and runs if there is an opportunity, or he makes the best of a bad situation, or he gets sacked. Sometimes you just cannot avoid the sack. IMO Kaepernick is very good at avoiding the sack, which means he resorts to the other two options. Usually with good results.

Kaepernick has been criticized for making that last throw in the SB. It's been said that he "forced" the throw, he should "have been able to find an open VD". Sure, it was a painful sequence to watch because the result was so undesirable, but you have to actually watch what happened before pointing the fingure. On that lst play (actually the last two plays) an unblocked pass rusher (who should have been pick up by the RB) came through unimpeded. THERE WAS NO TIME TO GO THROUGH THE READS. With an "experienced" QB that's a sack; when the QB looks disgusted and slams the ground with the football. Kaepernick went to his first read and threw him open. Remember, this is all happening in a split second. Bad decision? I don't think so. He went to his first read and most reliable receiver. I disagree that Crabtree was "taken away". He was subsequently HELD, otherwise he probably makes that catch. Had Kaepernick known that Crabtree would be held, he probably shortens the throw, but how was he to know that? A lot of bad things happened on that play. Uncalled penalties. And a few players fell down on the job. Unblocked rushers.

It's good for the QB to deveop a rapport will ALL of his receivers. But it takes two to tango. I'm sure Kaepernick threw to a lot of receivers in practice, trying to develop that rapport. But in game situations there was really only one who consistently came through, while others faltered. And in a crisis, who you gonna call? Some people make it sound like it's all Kaepernick's fault that all of his options are not showing up.

This season, hopefully, some othe WRs beside Boldin emerge. Otherwise it'll be: "Kaepernick relies on Boldin too much" . . . BTW didn't Flacco do that?

LOL, excellent post and perspective. I love this challenge. I'll even take it a step further...we have to go beyond CK and Crabtree and look at the TYPE of offense we ran from week 11 on. It was basically a college one-receiver-option offense. Naturally, our best WR was Crabtree so HE was often called in as the #1 option. This meant that upon the snap, all the other players on offense played a significant part in getting Crabtree the ball. First, Moss runs a deep post occupying two DB's. VD clears out a route underneath. Manningham runs a deeper route ahead of Crabtree and starts blocking out the DB while the ball is in the air. Crabtree catches it underneath open, gets his RAC and we move the chains on a 3rd down conversion. If Crabtree is covered, then it's a full ad lib by CK and the receivers and running backs...like CK rolling left in the Superbowl and hitting Gore over his shoulder streaking down the sideline. That's not to say CK himself isn't progression-reading (is another open instead?) but progressions don't seem to be built into this offense.

This is NOT a WCO offense. I've argued over and over that this is the Anti-WCO. A WCO is predicated upon a WR tree of options (usually deeper to shorter ranges) and if not available, the QB goes to the TE in the soft zone or finally, checks down to the FB/RB who flares out as an outlet. This is the Stanford or for history purposes, the Michigan Bo Schembechler offense. And that's not going to change. Roman just added more college formations and looks (e.g. the Q formation...aka the Pistol).

What IS going to change who will be that #1 read. Roman will trust Boldin so most likely, he'll be the heavy lifter now that Crabtree is out. He'll probably use Lockette or AJ Jenkins or even Marlon Moore (if he makes it) in the deep X decoy (aka the Moss-role), he'll continue to use Williams/Manningham/Patton in the Slot/Y and Boldin will stay at the Z and may slide inside to the Slot inside the red zone (or use McDonald). VD will still play the clearing-out role as he'll continue to command double-teams. The RB's will typically stay in to block unless CK is ad libbing.

So we'll see...I don't expect much different this year other than who the #1 target will be.
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL, excellent post and perspective. I love this challenge. I'll even take it a step further...we have to go beyond CK and Crabtree and look at the TYPE of offense we ran from week 11 on. It was basically a college one-receiver-option offense. Naturally, our best WR was Crabtree so HE was often called in as the #1 option. This meant that upon the snap, all the other players on offense played a significant part in getting Crabtree the ball. First, Moss runs a deep post occupying two DB's. VD clears out a route underneath. Manningham runs a deeper route ahead of Crabtree and starts blocking out the DB while the ball is in the air. Crabtree catches it underneath open, gets his RAC and we move the chains on a 3rd down conversion. If Crabtree is covered, then it's a full ad lib by CK and the receivers and running backs...like CK rolling left in the Superbowl and hitting Gore over his shoulder streaking down the sideline. That's not to say CK himself isn't progression-reading (is another open instead?) but progressions don't seem to be built into this offense.

This is NOT a WCO offense. I've argued over and over that this is the Anti-WCO. A WCO is predicated upon a WR tree of options (usually deeper to shorter ranges) and if not available, the QB goes to the TE in the soft zone or finally, checks down to the FB/RB who flares out as an outlet. This is the Stanford or for history purposes, the Michigan Bo Schembechler offense. And that's not going to change. Roman just added more college formations and looks (e.g. the Q formation...aka the Pistol).

What IS going to change who will be that #1 read. Roman will trust Boldin so most likely, he'll be the heavy lifter now that Crabtree is out. He'll probably use Lockette or AJ Jenkins or even Marlon Moore (if he makes it) in the deep X decoy (aka the Moss-role), he'll continue to use Williams/Manningham/Patton in the Slot/Y and Boldin will stay at the Z and may slide inside to the Slot inside the red zone (or use McDonald). VD will still play the clearing-out role as he'll continue to command double-teams. The RB's will typically stay in to block unless CK is ad libbing.

So we'll see...I don't expect much different this year other than who the #1 target will be.

Hmmm . . . very interesting. So you're saying: One read, then "ad lib".
Though Boldin will not always be the first read, I take it? Otherwise the offense is too predictable and eliminates one option unnecessarily.
When Kaepernick goes into full "ad lib" is he expected to follow a progression or is it solely up to him?

The whole purpose of a game plan, I suppose, is to create mismatches, which implies a strategy of patterns run by potential receivers and a sequence of "reads", just so you're not wasting time trying to figure out what the heck just happened and what your options are. Or do you reckon that it's carte blanche on Kaepernick?
I recall a very deliberate Kaepernick in the Saints game going through a full scan of the field and reverting back to his first "read". Or so it seemed. Was he ad libing?

The picture you're painting is that so long as the first read is available, the long ball is never in play. Is that right?

It's going to be interesting, that's for sure.

Kaepernick was often asked: "Why do you thow to Crabtree so much?". His response: "Because he's open". Not: "Because I like throwing to him"; which is what those of you criticizing him are saying. What's he supposed to do? Not throw to his first open read just to satisfy the critics (who'll always have something to criticize anyway)?

All of this becomes: "he relies on Crabtree too much" or "he needs to learn how to find other receivers" (even if they are not, nor ever will be, open). Come on, guys!

This season, hopefully, some othe WRs beside Boldin emerge. Otherwise it'll be: "Kaepernick relies on Boldin too much" . . . BTW didn't Flacco do that?

I'm shocked that Kaepernick would say that. LOL! Is he likely to point out, or even see, his faults?

If you are referring to my post, it is not that I diminish other variables in the receiver/QB relationship, or team dynamic, but that it is human nature to grab your security blanket when you are under pressure. Crabtree was by far the most dependable receiver last year and had a rapport with CK that was developed on and off the field...a great security blanket.

Would it have been smart to force the ball to another receiver just to prove you can? Probably not...when the next two guys up are on the injured list. My perception of QB/WR relationships over the years is that the QB, at some point, needs to tell the WR "Sorry, but I'm going to spread the ball around." I recall Walsh criticizing Rice when he made an on field gesture that indicated he was unhappy Montana did not throw him the ball more. Montana just ignored the complaint and kept throwing it to the TE and 2nd WR until Rice was wide open for a TD.

Do I think WR is an inherently selfish position? Yes, it tends to attract me first guys who need to be coached to accept the game plan as implemented. CK may already be able to tell Crabtree to lineup and shut up...but I doubt it. He will grow into that confidence and not having Crabtree may help push that growth. It is not a huge criticism of a second year QB! He is already one of the best in the NFL and will just get better. This is an area I expect growth...and Jenkins, Patton, Manningham, Williams, etc. better be ready to step up!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jun 4, 2013 at 5:44 PM ]
LOL, excellent post and perspective. I love this challenge. I'll even take it a step further...we have to go beyond CK and Crabtree and look at the TYPE of offense we ran from week 11 on. It was basically a college one-receiver-option offense. Naturally, our best WR was Crabtree so HE was often called in as the #1 option. This meant that upon the snap, all the other players on offense played a significant part in getting Crabtree the ball.

Simplifying the play for a rookie QB is exactly what a coaching staff should do to develop a QB. Another common practice is to call roll out plays that cut the field in half vertically, so the QB has less to think about before making his decision.

Hopefully for Kaep, with 11 games under his belt and a full training camp, Roman will call more plays that allow Kaep to diversify his targets.
Hmmm . . . very interesting. So you're saying: One read, then "ad lib".
Though Boldin will not always be the first read, I take it? Otherwise the offense is too predictable and eliminates one option unnecessarily.
When Kaepernick goes into full "ad lib" is he expected to follow a progression or is it solely up to him?
I will be honest, I haven't fully been able to narrow the focus down on this offense...like Chucky said, "I don't know what the heck this offense is..." (close paraphrase). I "think" b/c our own coaches didn't even know what we had in CK (see Jed's comments recently), they simplified the offense...that said, even under Alex, I see more "college" offense then pro-style, multiple-read and outlet options (like a WCO). So IMHO, it's primarily a one-receiver-option offense...the play is designed to get one specific receiver the ball under 4 seconds.

Take that example I noted above (this is an actual play BTW), if Crabtree IS covered and can't get the ball under 4 seconds, he is then forced to ad lib himself...and watch CK. If CK starts to run, Crabtree becomes a downfield blocker. Meanwhile, if Crabtree doesn't get the pass, Manningham stops blocking is man and comes back to the QB as an outlet OR also blocks for CK. This is where you'll see Gore also take off while CK points to him while running left and tosses him a pass. The point here is that there isn't a receiving tree...a digit offense...etc. the majority of the time.

It's very hard to pin down this passing attack. Where I see more progression reading is actually in the end zone. I think that is where all receivers have to be receivers and not blockers or decoys for one specific receiver/target. Although, you can say that may not have been the case on the final four plays of the Superbowl.

So no, Boldin will not always be the first option (BTW: he is a hell of an ad libber)...it ALL comes down to what play call HaRoman send in. Granted, I would imagine Boldin will be the primary one-receiver-option most of the time his number won't be called every time to avoid predictability. One play his number will be called to run a post or a slant or an out...next play may be AJ on a crossing pattern or go, etc. Then VD is the primary and the others clear out and block for him, etc. Or Williams on a wheel route down the sideline.

As to your last question here, I'm unsure if this offense doesn't have a route tree or progressions and safety valves built in OR it does but b/c CK was so new, they kept it simple and eliminated those initially. And that with a full off season, we'll see additional trees added in? We also weren't the best pass blocking team at the time so there may have been added focus on getting the ball out under 4 seconds; so he may have been instructed to take off if he can't hit his first read...in essence, he'd run to where his receiver was covered (b/c we were clearing space out for him to get RAC) so once, say, Crabtree was covered, he'd turn into a blocker and CK would pick up huge chunks of yards d/t that cleared out space and good down field blocking by all.

The whole purpose of a game plan, I suppose, is to create mismatches, which implies a strategy of patterns run by potential receivers and a sequence of "reads", just so you're not wasting time trying to figure out what the heck just happened and what your options are. Or do you reckon that it's carte blanche on Kaepernick?
I recall a very deliberate Kaepernick in the Saints game going through a full scan of the field and reverting back to his first "read". Or so it seemed. Was he ad libing?

The picture you're painting is that so long as the first read is available, the long ball is never in play. Is that right?

It's going to be interesting, that's for sure.

I think I covered the first part above but I believe when Roman calls a play it is designed to attack a weakness on the defense...in short, HE has the control, more than the QB. In the WCO, Bill called the plays and reminded Joe "If this, then that..." but it was up to Joe to see the field and pick the best option knowing that ALL were true receiving options.

Good question about the long ball...we had, perhaps the best long ball WR in the game but rarely dialed up his number. We had Ginn, 4.2 speed, VD, etc. To me, it seems like the deep post was designed to occupy 2 defenders to help clear out space for the shorter/intermediate targets. Our wheel-route was our deep threat. This year? I'm not sure if Roman will dial that up much...if he does, perhaps he'll have a built in outlet if it's not open (RB or TE flare out), etc.
Originally posted by mebemused:
LOL, excellent post and perspective. I love this challenge. I'll even take it a step further...we have to go beyond CK and Crabtree and look at the TYPE of offense we ran from week 11 on. It was basically a college one-receiver-option offense. Naturally, our best WR was Crabtree so HE was often called in as the #1 option. This meant that upon the snap, all the other players on offense played a significant part in getting Crabtree the ball.

Simplifying the play for a rookie QB is exactly what a coaching staff should do to develop a QB. Another common practice is to call roll out plays that cut the field in half vertically, so the QB has less to think about before making his decision.

Hopefully for Kaep, with 11 games under his belt and a full training camp, Roman will call more plays that allow Kaep to diversify his targets.

Obviously I agree...see my post above. I'm still unsure if we don't have a receiver tree built into our offense (the anti-WCO) or if it will remain primarily a one-receiver-option (college) offense going forward. I would think Roman, like you noted, will open up the playbook more, and build in outlets for CK and the receivers...more diversity, more receiving options, more outlets, etc.
Brady, Peyton...frequently have games where 6, or sometimes 8 different guys caught the ball. Roman got away from that, in that we had several games between alex and Kap where 8 guys caught passes.
We actually did it several times. Peyton, especially ,and Brady made a career of throwing to anyone who could catch the ball. That way one guy goes down, there are plenty others used to getting passes. This yr we should and better be able to do that. Kap can't be looking just for boldin, as soon he will be doubled , if not right out of the gate. I put some of the blame on roman, (not one of my favorites, but way better than anything in yrs) who SHOULD have been designing plays so that 5 or 6 guys are involved in the passing game. Sure one guy (boldin) will get most passes...but roman did nothing to widen the scope of guys getting thrown to...and that was a terrible mistake. Granted once kyle and Mario went down, things changed. Still, I never saw roman design plays to feature someone other than crbs, maybe Vernon.

What you all have nicely said above I agree with. But cc and I both have had our differences with roman as a playcaller, and I think this is another example of that.
Everything said above doesn't take away from the fact that roman did NOT help us in playcalling , and if someone wants to pin the tail on the donkey, roman has ample responsibility for this. Not saying Kap didn't just read Crbs at times, and that he did follow his progression at others. But if we want a passing game, the ball needs to be distributed better and that is on roman. If blocking takes a dump, ok, kap scrambles and finds a bailout. But still, roman HAS to get other guys involved, no matter what plays are called. Don't believe it, just check out any game of Peyton. Everybody gets passes....and some way more than others. We are missing that in our O playcalling.

Originally posted by dtg_9er:

I'm shocked that Kaepernick would say that. LOL! Is he likely to point out, or even see, his faults?

If you are referring to my post, it is not that I diminish other variables in the receiver/QB relationship, or team dynamic, but that it is human nature to grab your security blanket when you are under pressure. Crabtree was by far the most dependable receiver last year and had a rapport with CK that was developed on and off the field...a great security blanket.

Would it have been smart to force the ball to another receiver just to prove you can? Probably not...when the next two guys up are on the injured list. My perception of QB/WR relationships over the years is that the QB, at some point, needs to tell the WR "Sorry, but I'm going to spread the ball around." I recall Walsh criticizing Rice when he made an on field gesture that indicated he was unhappy Montana did not throw him the ball more. Montana just ignored the complaint and kept throwing it to the TE and 2nd WR until Rice was wide open for a TD.

Do I think WR is an inherently selfish position? Yes, it tends to attract me first guys who need to be coached to accept the game plan as implemented. CK may already be able to tell Crabtree to lineup and shut up...but I doubt it. He will grow into that confidence and not having Crabtree may help push that growth. It is not a huge criticism of a second year QB! He is already one of the best in the NFL and will just get better. This is an area I expect growth...and Jenkins, Patton, Manningham, Williams, etc. better be ready to step up!

Oops . . . didn't see this.

Yea . . . LOL . . . obviously, he's not going to make himself look limited.

Nevertheless, in my opinion Kaepernick is a different breed of QB, highly intelligent, with tremendous self confidence and maturity. Not all QBs entering the league are like that. Some come in with an outward show of bravado. Some of them are even highly intelligent. But once they play, it's obvious that they are rattled by the elements of the game. Maybe with those types, you sit them and allow them to assimilate the game from the bench. But there's no doubt that those types have the weaker psychology.

Not every QB (or player, forthat matter) "needs" to sit first to "get used to the speed of the game". The stronger, psychologically speaking, are able absorb, assimilate and adapt to the game immediately and can start immediately. Look, for example, at Luck, RGIII, Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan, Cam Newton. It's not the coaching that makes these guys special. Nor should they have "sat" first. They didn't need that; they were ready. It's an inherent quality that they possess. Kaepernick belongs in that group. Elite QBs come from that group/type of player. They never come in awed by the game, looking lost.

I say this by way of background in order to put remarks like "he relies on Crabtree too much" or "he needs to learn how to find other receivers" into perspective. Apart from being quite condescending, it paints a picture of a pscychologically weak QB running home to momma at the first sign of distress. Someone who needs to be weaned away from his bad habits. So it's a good thing that Crabtree got hurt. Otherwise Kaepernick would never be able to extract himself from this dependency.

IMO that is a misleading and disrespectful characterization. From my observations, sometimes Kaepernick tried too hard to spread around the ball. He understood that if he was successful in doing that, it would ultimately benefit the team. He didn't need to be "weaned" into doing that. So he threw to Delanie, who dropped the ball. He threw to Moss who made half-hearted efforts at fighting for the ball. Vernon is also not one to lay out for the ball. I dare say that if any of them was more reliable, they would have seen a lot more balls. It's not as if Moss and Vernon were open that much either. Vernon attracted double coverage. He tried forcing the ball into Moss with poor results.

Really the only reliable resort he had was Crabtree. He makes the judicious choice and people say he needs to stop doing that.

In truth other players need to step up. I agree with you: Of course Kaepernick will improve in recognizing reads and trends, but a greater onus is on certain players making themselves better targets.

BTW neither would I be concerned with Kaepernick being bullied into throwing to a particular receiver. If you watch his interaction with his teammates you realize that his rapport with them is at a different level.

Not every QB (or player, forthat matter) "needs" to sit first to "get used to the speed of the game". The stronger, psychologically speaking, are able absorb, assimilate and adapt to the game immediately and can start immediately. Look, for example, at Luck, RGIII, Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan, Cam Newton. It's not the coaching that makes these guys special. Nor should they have "sat" first. They didn't need that; they were ready. It's an inherent quality that they possess. Kaepernick belongs in that group. Elite QBs come from that group/type of player. They never come in awed by the game, looking lost.

I say this by way of background in order to put remarks like "he relies on Crabtree too much" or "he needs to learn how to find other receivers" into perspective. Apart from being quite condescending, it paints a picture of a pscychologically weak QB running home to momma at the first sign of distress. Someone who needs to be weaned away from his bad habits. So it's a good thing that Crabtree got hurt. Otherwise Kaepernick would never be able to extract himself from this dependency.

Seems like you are taking my words too harshly. I said that CK was one of the best QBs in the game right now and that he would only get better. How does that lead you to interpret my other remarks as character assassination? Psychologically weak QB? Just because he is a second year guy who may not see the entire field yet?

You must think Montana was a terrible QB because Walsh kept benching him when he made mistakes? But by bringing him to the sidelines and showing him his mistakes, Walsh developed one of the truly great QBs of all time...if not the greatest. I want the same for CK and his drive and ambition to improve will no doubt help him get there as well. He already has all the intelligence and physical tools necessary...now he needs help honing his game.

He relies on Crabtree too much. I made this statement and then clarified that there were many reasons for this, some quite reasonable--no other WR stepped up. That does not change the premise and I do not want Kaepernick to become too comfortable with one WR just because he is more reliable than the others. He ignored VD much of the time, who was often open and for the life of me it appears there has been too much politicking involved in the passing game. Just my perception and it is not aimed at CK alone, but also at his predecessor.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Seems like you are taking my words too harshly. I said that CK was one of the best QBs in the game right now and that he would only get better. How does that lead you to interpret my other remarks as character assassination? Psychologically weak QB? Just because he is a second year guy who may not see the entire field yet?

You must think Montana was a terrible QB because Walsh kept benching him when he made mistakes? But by bringing him to the sidelines and showing him his mistakes, Walsh developed one of the truly great QBs of all time...if not the greatest. I want the same for CK and his drive and ambition to improve will no doubt help him get there as well. He already has all the intelligence and physical tools necessary...now he needs help honing his game.

He relies on Crabtree too much. I made this statement and then clarified that there were many reasons for this, some quite reasonable--no other WR stepped up. That does not change the premise and I do not want Kaepernick to become too comfortable with one WR just because he is more reliable than the others. He ignored VD much of the time, who was often open and for the life of me it appears there has been too much politicking involved in the passing game. Just my perception and it is not aimed at CK alone, but also at his predecessor.

I probably over reacted and went galloping off on a tangent here.

You're correct of course: Kaepernick needs to, and inevitably will, improve on his game. He has the tools. And with it will come better chemistry with other receivers.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
my solution to losing crabs is to drink heavily.

hah!
LaMichael James also has great speed and great hands, another option.
Share 49ersWebzone