Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2350547

What the F...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Not good....
****!!!!
Wow!!

The WR core just took a huge hit. Definitely need Jenkins and others to step up now. Thank God we got Boldin in the off-season.

[ Edited by dGilleran on May 22, 2013 at 10:54 AM ]
NO!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the hell does USA Today know first? I need another source to confirm so the rest of my week can be ruined.
Originally posted by sking20854:
Wow!!

The WR core just took a huge hit. Definitely need Jenkins and others to step up now. Thank God we got Boldin in the off-season.

was just thinking the same thing...it's great that we got Boldin move looks even more brilliant now.
The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the 49ers haven't commented on the injury, which used to be an automatic season-ender but has since become one that can sometimes be rehabbed in a matter of months -- as Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end Da'Quan Bowers did last year.

Maybe be back by the end of the season...

Damn, this sucks.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FAAAAAAAAAQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

How the hell does USA Today know first? I need another source to confirm so the rest of my week can be ruined.

That is a good point... When was the last time USA Today had a sports scoop before anyone else?
Originally posted by sacniner:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000205422/article/michael-crabtree-tears-achilles-during-san-francisco-49ers-otas
Noooo
I'm getting all types of bleacher report texts and tweets saying the same

Phuck
Share 49ersWebzone