There are 234 users in the forums

Solution(s) to losing Crabs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeaaaaaa!!!! oh wait, its bad...Noooooo!!!

Oh well, next up!!! I guess AJ, Ricardo and KW will all be making the squad, would love to see AJ or Lockette step up now!!!!!

Any silver lining?? Maybe he wont want Megatron Money after '14' now.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
WTF !!! If is true we are doomed !! That was why I said we needed to go for a top wideout or even 2 wideouts in the draft when I got hammered. Last season, we lost 2 and we had issues and this year the season hasn't even started yet and we have already lost one, not to mention our No. 1 WR.
bring back TO or Randy...F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k OTA's
Me is sooooo mad
Heart breaking.
Wouldn't be surprised if we trade for another wr or give randy a call.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rascal:
WTF !!! If is true we are doomed !! That was why I said we needed to go for a top wideout or even 2 wideouts in the draft when I got hammered. Last season, we lost 2 and we had issues and this year the season hasn't even started yet and we have already lost one, not to mention our No. 1 WR.

Keenan Allen and the rest of those scrubs wouldn't have been any better at replacing MC's production than Patton, Lockette and AJ.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! What a terrible news today. This sucks. He is a major part of Keap's passes last year. How long does it take to recover?
Anyone else think this opens the door for a Moss reunion? This is terrible news, Kaeps security blanket. Could mean a career year for Vernon. Get caught up on that playbook, McDonald! Could be the year of the two TE set ala the patriots.

Why do we always lose WR...they can't stay healthy.
Fuk!!!!! this is a huge loss!!! Boldin, Patton, Mannigham, KW, and AJ need to step it up... Maybe Lockette will get a shot? looks like hes been developing good chemistry w Kap
Trying pretty hard to see silver linings:

• Boldin is an adequate replacement as a primary possession receiver.
  • Lots of potential mouths to feed with Jenkins, Patton, McDonald, Williams, and Manningham. Now someone will certainly step up.
  • We will lock of Crabtree long-term at a bargain price.
  • Crabtree is owned by my rival in my keeper league.
Originally posted by luis1985:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! What a terrible news today. This sucks. He is a major part of Keap's passes last year. How long does it take to recover?

The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the 49ers haven't commented on the injury, which used to be an automatic season-ender but has since become one that can sometimes be rehabbed in a matter of months -- as Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end Da'Quan Bowers did last year.

But, like other posters have said, different position. It's possible that Crabs can make it back at the end of the season, but doubtful.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Wouldn't be surprised if we trade for another wr or give randy a call.

I don't think it will be Moss. If Crabtree doesn't make it back in time it will be an opportunity for a youngster to step up.

Not the end of the world.
Share 49ersWebzone